Hedging Martingale - "We have no money"

Hello. I am trying to run an expert advisor for automated trading. I am trying to use a Hedging Martingale bot, but in the experts tab I get the error message that "We have no money" apparently. I loaded 50 dollars onto my account just to test and see if the bot would work. But even in strategy tester it doesn't seem to work. I am trying to figure out if there is something wrong with my setup of something. Any help would be appreciated. I can't seem to figure out how to get MT4 to work with any script or bot it seems.

Here is the script I am trying to use... https://www.mql5.com/en/code/23693?utm_campaign=codebase.list&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal 

Hedging Martingale
Hedging Martingale
  • www.mql5.com
Hedging Martingale opens two trades of buy and sell together,and uses the martingale method. If the trade goes in the opposite direction after a predetermined number of pips, then it opens another trade in the same direction of the first trade. The process repeats itself until profit is taken. By opening a trade only with a new candle it...

I can't even place a regular manuel order on MT4. It keeps telling me that my parameters are invalid. But they're not. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Reason: