I can't rent my own signal for free

Hello

I have a problem with my own signal. I want rent my own signal for my another account. In mt4 platform, I connect my mql5 account and I search and find my signal. But when I want to run my own signal on my secondary account, mt4 want to pay myself for my own signal. A friend of me can rent his signal without payment ?

Where is the problem ?

The Signal system does not have the identification concerning "my own signal", concerning the country, name of the person and so on.
The identification is going to be based on the trading account.

For example, if you are providing paid signal from real account so the other trading account (my account, your account, any account) can not subscribe for free.
If you are providing the signal from your demo account so any other demo trading accounts can subscribe to this signal for free too (real accounts can not subscribe for free).

Caillaud Yoann:

Hello

I have a problem with my own signal. I want rent my own signal for my another account. In mt4 platform, I connect my mql5 account and I search and find my signal. But when I want to run my own signal on my secondary account, mt4 want to pay myself for my own signal. A friend of me can rent his signal without payment ?

Where is the problem ?

If you use the same MQL5 account, you will not actually pay for this subscription.

It goes through the same steps, as an ordinary subscription, but you don't have money taken out of your acccount at the end.

Reason: