How exactly does simulated spread work in a backtest. Is it fixed if i enter the spread?

How exactly does simulated spread work in a backtest. Is it fixed if i enter the spread?
anytime i enter spread information over my limit( method that doesnt allow my EA to enter a trade if the spread is larger) it still enters some trades.

Hello
Yes, Spread is fix during your test. you can adjust it in editable box . but this value will remain fix during your test.

If you want simulate float spread like that real market, its just possible by make it inside your EA code.

Hamed Dehghani:
Hello
Yes, Spread is fix during your test. you can adjust it in editable box . but this value will remain fix during your test.

If you want simulate float spread like that real market, its just possible by make it inside your EA code.

I have a method that stops all order if the spread is too large and it still makes some orders. How can that be?

gouki1001:

I have a method that stops all order if the spread is too large and it still makes some orders. How can that be?

You haven't coded it correctly.

Reason: