Let's turn the existing Market into a SuperMarket, shall we? - page 4

Dmitry Sumsky:

What does the signal have to do with anything? A signal is just a "lure" for buyers, but that does not at all mean that it is the EA that is being "signalled".

And what signals can there be from indicators or utilities?

We are talking about the proper sorting of products, so that the trash is somewhere at the end of the list, and not mixed up with good programs...

Listen, what's the practical sense - to give one signal and sell another?

The purpose of the signal - to show the work of an expert. The point of selling is to make customers happy and invite their friends...

Sergey Golubev:

If not trepidation, where is the evidence for the claims of the first post? Or are they just unexamined ideas?
Or is it (what it says) an axiom and everyone (including the MC) agrees with it?

I'm here, sorry, drawn by the word "Market Pothole", looked at the validated profiles of validated merchants ...
How is it possible to sell through the Market while at the same time "hating" it (pardon the amplification of the phrase ...) ...
Or is this a pre-sales branch of the topic-starter?

If there wasn't the word "Market-Poor" in the thread title, I wouldn't be in this thread either.

--------------------

Here's a Chinaman made 5 posts(1 post, 2 post, 3 post, 4 post, 5 post) on the topic -

Mql5 Chinese financial products: stocks, futures, bonds, digital currency applications

Five posts, and this is not the end, and in each post - the source code (and there is more code than text), and each post - as a separate article on the subject -

• Introduction to reading A-share index data and data structures
  • Data structure and examples
  • Stock recovery process
  • Reading minute data and structure of stock data
  • And so on.

Now that's what I understand - pre-production.

And you have ... you call Market a dump and discuss ...

----------------

That's it, I'm off to English.
Pre-sales preparation is necessary for the seller to sell the product. The buyer needs the grain of the product, not the brilliance. The grain of the robot is a big profit over a long period of time. And that without cheating. As much as I've looked for a reliable and profitable signal - I haven't found one. Same with products from the Market. Can you imagine the state of a buyer who has just logged onto the site? The first sucker will be fat in 100% of cases, especially with the way signals and products are sold in the Market like now. Take a look at the "rated" products and signals.

Dmitry Sumsky:

Somehow, the worst and the best are on the same level. There are the worst, which are banned from sales because of consumer fraud, but they are in the middle of the list. There are the best, which have few but positive reviews, which are at the end of the list.

Somehow it's not clear how they're sorted or if they're sorted at all...

It just turns out that you have to dig through a lot of rubbish to find something worthwhile...

Maybe the "best" ones at the end of the list are simply no longer profitable in the current period? Then, what does it matter what the reviews are about them? And then who cares about their quality?

These are the key questions and the main problem with Market products.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You do realise that I'm not allowed to offer you anything.

But you need to learn more about marketing :-)

Dmitry Sumsky:

We should also make the number of people who bought the product publicly available, not just downloaded demos. After all, millions can download the demo and, convinced that they downloaded crap, not buy. But the statistics on those who bought the product and the number of reviews that only the buyers of the product can put up will be more meaningful to the next buyers.

Consequently, there will be less search time and more sales.

Isn't it so?

Are you like a sheep ready to follow the herd? Most popular products are designed to do just that.

Wouldn't you rather use your brain?

Dmitry Sumsky:
If the owners of the site would make more accurate filters, buyers would spend less time poking around in searches and sales would increase significantly, which would affect the well-being of the site owners themselves in the first place.

))

Dmitry Sumsky:

What does the signal have to do with anything? A signal is just a "lure" for buyers, but that does not at all mean that it is the EA that is being "signalled".

And what signals can there be from indicators or utilities?

We're talking about proper sorting of products, so that bullshit is somewhere at the end of the list, and not mixed up with good programs...

Give your definition of 'yuck' in market products.
To you it's "rubbish", to others it's amber.
But you have said that PriceAction indicators are not worth attention, but your indicator with history is not rubbish and worth attention.
But people, many people trade successfully on PriceAction, but it is impossible to trade with your indicator. But your indicator is not bullshit.
So what is the logic behind the selection of "duds-not duds"? Only in your mind?
One likes fat people, the other likes thin people. By your logic, they both like "dud people"...

Artyom Trishkin:
Give your definition of 'yuck' in market products.
To you, it's a 'fudge'; to others, it's an amber.
You said that PriceAction indicators are crap and not worthy of attention, but your indicator with its history is not crap and worthy of attention.
But people, many people trade successfully on PriceAction, but it is impossible to trade with your indicator. But your indicator is not bullshit.
So what is the logic behind the selection of "duds-not duds"? Only in your mind?
One likes fat people, the other likes thin people. By your logic, they both like "dud people"...
Couldn't find Dmitri's indicator.
Files:
1-1.png  409 kb

Konstantin Yartsev:
I couldn't find Dmitri's indicator.
Well, it's not on the market.

Sergey Chalyshev:

))

If you don't sell the "key to the flat", why not rent it out? What's wrong with making money from your product and earning extra income by renting it out?
Reason: