Simulate the situation. If 1,000 people were forced to trade amongst themselves, how would the graph behave?

imagine such an experiment.

They decided to do a study. They gave out $100 each to a thousand people. they set up their own broker, installed an exchange terminal and told everyone: "start trading".

You could put orders in the market. You could open deals on the market.

(financial instrument - virtual)

How do you think a chart will behave in such a study?

And how will it end?

multiplicator:
Imagine an experiment like this.

They decided to do a study. They handed out $100 each to a thousand people. they set up their own broker with their own terminal and told everyone: "start trading".

You can put orders in the market. You can open trades on the market.

So what is it?

Andrey Gladyshev:

So what is it?

I suggest that forum members think and model what will happen.

everyone wants to understand the psychology of people's behaviour in the market.

multiplicator:
Imagine such an experiment.

decided to conduct a survey. They gave out $100 to 1,000 people. They created their own broker with their own terminal and said to everybody: "Start trading". trade as you like.

you may put orders into a market stack. you may open deals at the market.

And how will it end?
I have already simulated it, I even copied it out on paper. Not 1000, of course, I tried 2 to 4, further it is difficult. I even wanted to make a model of the system on the computer, but I haven't got around to it yet.
After researching various markets and a large number of instruments, various forex instruments, Russian and foreign shares, crypto, commodities, I came to the following conclusions.
The greater the number of participants, the more uniform the chart is, the smaller the spikes, the more stable the distribution, the smaller the amplitude. Ideally, with the infinite number of participants the distribution tends to be normal, the less the number of participants, the greater the outliers. The price is a way to redistribute the shares. It is also important how trades will be made, will they be random or will there be an algorithm for making decisions based on profit. In a long game with $100 and random decision making, at the end there will be 1 player who collects all the money. Everyone else will go bankrupt. If there is some other way of making decisions, there may be an outcome where everyone has the same amount of money. For example if everyone has 100$, the game may not start at all, because everyone will agree on the value of the asset.

all will be guided by the MA indicator

Ideally, it would be a good idea to conduct such an experiment, but if you can't, you could at least simulate it.

Eventually the game will stop for one reason or everyone will have equal money or all the money will flow to 1 player

multiplicator:
Ideally, it would be a good idea to conduct such an experiment, but if there is no way to do it, at least to simulate it.
I would take part in such an experiment

In the end, all the money will end up in the hands of one

Alexander Fedosov:
In the end, all the money will end up with one
the main question is: How will the schedule behave?
Reason: