NMC help!

Hello Dear Mladen,

How re you?Hope everything is fine..I found an indicator called sympohine extreme v2 here in forex-tsd.I guess that you made this version.I have other versions of this indicator but they repaint like crazy.I know this indicator is a repainter but those versions are repaint like there is no specific calculation(probably a mistake in their codes)..Anyway i guess u made this indicator a decent repainter unfortunately i can t test it beacuse of new version of metatrader doesnt support it.Can you convert it to nmc so i can test it with new build metatrader?

Thnx in advance..Take care and have plenty of pips!

qualm01:
Hello Dear Mladen,

How re you?Hope everything is fine..I found an indicator called sympohine extreme v2 here in forex-tsd.I guess that you made this version.I have other versions of this indicator but they repaint like crazy.I know this indicator is a repainter but those versions are repaint like there is no specific calculation(probably a mistake in their codes)..Anyway i guess u made this indicator a decent repainter unfortunately i can t test it beacuse of new version of metatrader doesnt support it.Can you convert it to nmc so i can test it with new build metatrader?

qualm01

It was not made by me

Anyway, here is a nmc version : symphonie_extreme_indicator_v2_nmc.mq4

mladen:
qualm01

It was not made by me

Sorry about my english..I meant modify..Because some user wants you to modify the indicator to plot historical repaint points with dots i guess..am i right?Anyway thank you so much Mladen.Take care and have plenty of pips..

Hi everybody , i have a problem, i upgrade to MT4 built 765 12 dec 2014 last monday, since that any indicators without ex4 file dont appears on the sceen, could anybody give the the reason of this?? any one has this problem? Good Weekend to All.

Pierre63

Pierre63:
Hi everybody , i have a problem, i upgrade to MT4 built 765 12 dec 2014 last monday, since that any indicators without ex4 file dont appears on the sceen, could anybody give the the reason of this?? any one has this problem? Good Weekend to All. Pierre63

Pierre63

What was the previous build that you used before upgrading to build 765?

Pierre63

Good question mladen ,last summer i guess ! I dont even know where to look to see witch one it was before, i update because i was doing a clean up in my indicators files and all the mt4 freeze so i delete it and reload it from my broker .But i have a question ,when the update is done, nmc indicators should works whit it? thanks for your advice.

Pierre63

Pierre63:
Pierre63

Good question mladen ,last summer i guess ! I dont even know where to look to see witch one it was before, i update because i was doing a clean up in my indicators files and all the mt4 freeze so i delete it and reload it from my broker .But i have a question ,when the update is done, nmc indicators should works whit it? thanks for your advice.

Pierre63

Pierre63, yes the nmc version of the indicator are modified to work on new metatrader builds.

Pierre63:
Pierre63

Pierre63

Pierre63

Try right clicking on the list of indicators and chose "refresh" and then see what happens

Also check what do yo actually have in the data folder. Go to file->data folder and in the mql4->indicators check what files are there (mq4 files too)

qualm01:
Hello Dear Mladen,

seem phony?....

Hello Coders. I would like to have this indicator made NMC. Thanks

<ex4 file deleted>

ivanpoki:
Hello Coders. I would like to have this indicator made NMC. Thanks

<ex4 file deleted>

You cannot modify ex4 files. mq4 files can be modified.