Technical Questions - Windows Update & my Product Activation Keeps Decreasing on the Same Computer

My question is related to products purchased.

I recently upgraded Windows and I noticed that all products in MT4 required to delete and install again. This has happened about 3 times in the last 6 months or so but I didn't report anything.

Please note I only use one computer and you can check the IP, or any other way to confirm. Each time I install my activation keeps decreasing.

Please note that in total I have only used 3 computers in the last 2 years, I bought a new computer this year and then my laptop, so technically, I should have only 3 activation used so far.

I hope you can rectify this problem and fix it. OR please tell me where to report this problem. Thank you.

As far as I know - the products are required additional activation in case of big Windows 10 update (because some Windows 10 updates are recognized as a new OS).
It is well-known situation.

MetaQuotes are adding those additional activations from time to time, example:
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
  • www.mql5.com
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004...
Reason: