lost of Forex Symbols and real tick history

hi

I'm not sure if it's since the last update, but i had a demo account on Roboforex, with a lot of real tick data, and today I reopened MT5 and all the forex symbols are gone, only some crypto and russian indices are available. 

i created a new account with Alpari, and there the symbols are back but not the real tick history.

When I try to backtest any EA, it doesn't download it :

2020.06.14 11:29:53.192 Tester  "Market\FrankoScalp MT5.ex5" 64 bit demo version
2020.06.14 11:29:53.218 Tester  EURUSD: history data begins from 2010.01.04 00:00

when I try to backtest using real tick data

Isn't it suppose to download real tick data upon a backtest ?

what is going on ? this is disturbing

thanks for help

Jeff

There was some server changes on this specific broker as I understand during the weekend.

Contact them for details.

I suggest you to open a new demo account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There was some server changes on this specific broker as I understand during the weekend.

Contact them for details.

I suggest you to open a new demo account.

oh ok

thanks

but why it doesn't download new tick data on Alpari ? As I stated I created a new demo account with them

Jeff

Jean Francois Le Bas:

oh ok

thanks

but why it doesn't download new tick data on Alpari ? As I stated I created a new demo account with them

Jeff

I don't know, it should, but this is a broker related issue, so contact them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't know, it should, but this is a broker related issue, so contact them.

I don't think it's broker related : I tried opening new demo accounts with Roboforex, Alpari and FXCM and none downloaded new tick data

if I choose real ticks not real ticks based on history, it works though
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...

ok I restarted MT5 with the new demo account and it started backtesting with real ticks based on history.

that's weird because I suspected it might need a restart so I restarted but with the old account on Roboforex, and it did nothing

i was just one restart away from the solution

Jeff

Reason: