Adding More Time Frames to Periodicity Toolbar

Hi,

I am aware of how to get other timeframes by going to Charts > Periodicity > Then, select the desired timeframe length...

I saw that someone mentioned you could customize the Periodicity toolbar so that you can add different timeframes 4M, 6M, 10M, etc.

Do you know HOW it is possible to add more timeframes to the toolbar for easy access?

Thank you!

ladlaw121 

ladlaw121:

Hi,

I am aware of how to get other timeframes by going to Charts > Periodicity > Then, select the desired timeframe length...

I saw that someone mentioned you could customize the Periodicity toolbar so that you can add different timeframes 4M, 6M, 10M, etc.

Do you know HOW it is possible to add more timeframes to the toolbar for easy access?

Thank you!

ladlaw121 

Help for MetaTrader 5

ladlaw121:

Hi,

Thank you!

ladlaw121 

Right-click on periodicity bar -> customize. You can add what you need.

Cheers! 

Anderson Hupp:

Right-click on periodicity bar -> customize. You can add what you need.

Cheers! 

Thank you so much! Now, it appears that the new issue is I don't know how to "right-click" with a Mac in MT5. When I do it the normal way, it shifts the order of the timeframes instead.

Make sure you are using MT5.

To add new periodic time frame. Right click on any bar charts, and you will see options.

Please see attached screenshot.

Files:
01.png  146 kb
Reason: