After I have subscribe to the signal, do I need to leave my MT4 software running in order to get the signals?

Yes you should run MT4 terminal or use VPS hosting.

Aleksey Pak:
No you should run MT4 terminal or use VPS hosting.
YES you should run MT4 terminal or use VPS hosting.

Stuart Browne:
YES you should run MT4 terminal or use VPS hosting.
Thanks corrected.

if i get disconnected due to closing computer how can i restart the connections that i lost with the signal server i am unable to do it 

Thanks,

saurav

saurav1977:

if i get disconnected due to closing computer how can i restart the connections that i lost with the signal server i am unable to do it 

Thanks,

saurav

If you are having disconnected case because of internet or closing computer so use MQL5 VPS -

VPS is the copy of your Metatrader in the cloud.
To make this copy of your Metatrader in cloud so you need to open chart (or charts) and attach your EA to the chart (or to the charts) to ready to trade.
After that - you make the migration: you are synchronizing your Metatrader with open charts with EA attached to the charts - with the copy of your Metatrader in the cloud.

Once you synchronized (once you sent everything to VPS) so you can close your pc (in you want): your EA will work on VPS (means: your EA will work on the copy of your Metatrader in cloud).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Looking for an expert troubleshooting with MT4 VPS server!

Sergey Golubev, 2019.07.16 19:31

and, please, find some information which you should know (just in case you missed something there) - 

----------------

1. How to subscribe to VPS (step by step instruction) - #4  

2. VPS log files to check the possible issue - Virtual Platform logs

2. latency/ping - small thread (it is related to your image) 

3. how to check MQL5 VPS (how to monitor) - post #1

4. Synchronize - the thread (you really need it)

5. explanation about MQL5 VPS in KISS way (just to make it shorter) - post #6 

6. this is the post #872 where I collected many news and particularities (I hope you do not need it) 

7. you can move your VPS subscription from one account to another - post #2

Reason: