General - page 1359

Why Buy - A continuous Up-Trend pattern - Trend indicators are pointing Up - Majority of extreme indicators are pointing oversold indicating the down move being experienced is over - The pair has touched the bottom bollinger bands level and bounced up -...
I don't see a way to do this. Do we have to buy blindly a product that we know nothing ? Should there not be a refund policy if I buy such a product and I am not satisfied with it ? Pt IV.7 of Market rules claims : Products purchased through the Market service can not be returned. In such...
And we have our first analyst comment on the news that North Korea says it's in a state of "war" now with South Korea. It comes from SocGen's Sebastien Galy, who sends his ultra-quick missive: Technically the two countries have been at war just stopped fighting, but in the game of rhetoric it feels...
Big depositors in Cyprus's largest bank stand to lose far more than initially feared under a European Union rescue package to save the island from bankruptcy, a source with direct knowledge of the terms said on Friday. Under conditions expected to be announced on Saturday, depositors in Bank of...
Hi All, My Mt4 Platform is performing poorly with my EA in backtesting. I wish to speed things up a bit so i thought i could skip the useless ticks that are in between the high and low of each bar. Could anyone share a functional code for that? I saw on the mql4 forum a post that describes a bit of...
Without an internet connection , the tester stops working properly. After installing Metatrader5 on one computer and transferring the whole folder of it to another computer on a flash drive, the tester starts the EA. The Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester makes one trade and stops. Although the
European Central Bank Governing Council member Klaas Knot said on Friday there was "little wrong" with Eurogroup chair Jeroen Dijsselbloem's recipe for dealing with future euro zone banking crises, a newspaper reported. Dijsselbloem, the head of the euro zone's finance ministers and like Knot a...
  Yearly forex contest  (15   1 2)
dear fellow trader, i am just a common trader like you and i believe that lots of us are trying any kind of forex indicators or trading strategies on demo account thats good for our forex trading progress, but how if you try it on yearly forex contest? if you dont success on this month, you can try...
Why the subscriber is to close positions for synchronization?? in this way the subscriber must have a dedicated account; can not open positions because when you restart the platform will always ask to close their positions for synchronization. since the operations of the provider are open with an...
I have downloaded two indicators from this forum. These are attached. They seem to be quite good. Can some one please post an EA for them using rules as below. Enter LONG immediately when 'SS2009_B' value of the previous* histogram bar of SB2009B indicator moves above 0.80* AND the 'Uptrend Stop'...
1 Capital controls are back Throughout the 1960s, with Harold Wilson's Britain dogged by sterling crises and balance of payments woes, holidaymakers were banned from taking more than £50 with them when heading abroad. The "foreign travel allowance" was not lifted until the early 1970s, although it...
Gold traded little changed, set for the worst quarterly run since 2001, as the reopening of banks in Cyprus eased immediate concern Europe’s debt crisis will deepen, reducing the precious metal’s appeal as a store of wealth. Gold for immediate delivery was at $1,596.50 an ounce at 2:31 p.m. in Seoul...
Forex is a business of cool minded. Don't dont be angry with Forex. If you do this Forex market will also become angry with you. So try to keep your mind cool. Then you must find out the way to make profit www.forex-metal...
I recently had to debug a C++ DLL for an MT4 EA, but MT4 crashes whenever I attach the VC++ debugger to the termimal.exe process. This seems to be due to some crude mechanism in MT4 to prevent reverse engineering. But it's my own DLL that I want to debug. Has someone else run into the same problem?...
[Deleted]
how can i have multiple fibonacci settings in mt4? say fibo1, fibo2, fibo3?
In the world of markets, there's virtually nothing notable to say about anything. It was a very quiet night in Asia. And now all equities and futures are closed for Good Friday. Currency trading is going on still, but there's nothing really happening. It's all pretty much a snooze. Read more ...
[Deleted]
any one has an indicator that will send alert when a rectangle or consolidation range is spotted?
Now that gold isn't doing so hot, it sounds as though Rick Santelli thinks the whole game is rigged. Santelli, who traded gold since 1979, says those investing in gold ETFs are going to end up with checks from ETFs rather than physical gold. His quote from CNBC:"I don't even look at gold as gold...
The economy expanded at a sluggish pace in the fourth quarter although a big gain in business investment and higher exports of services led the government to push up its previous estimate for growth. Gross domestic product expanded at a 0.4 percent annual rate, the Commerce Department said on...
What's the coding to have sound alarms run only for specific range of times (for instance, 3am to 12pm EST)?
1. Forex isn't an area for gamblers Individuals that square measure attracted by gambling will head to several places to try and do thus If you create spontaneous call while not regards to signals, trends, basic and different criteria you're gambling. a real monger has sort out the trades before he...
German unemployment unexpectedly rose in March as renewed tensions in financial markets increased concerns the euro region’s recovery will falter. The number of people out of work increased a seasonally adjusted 13,000 to 2.94 million, the Nuremberg-based Federal Labor Agency said today. Economists...
One can earn a good profit from a small risk by using the technique which is very much needed to us to make a profitable business and also can be able to reduce the loss function.
I think it will be a blast for someone who make his first withdrawal in to his hand. I felt that so many times and still when i made profit and i take that in to my pocket i feels what i felt in my first withdrawal. The feeling is quite amazing www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
anyone add SL/TP to this expert advisor. i want to use this EA with ECN broker. Please help... ma-crossover.mq4
Well it would be good to trade crosses cause they lack much volatility so they are not as much noisier as majors and technical analysis works pretty good on them. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
The Cyprus bailout deal, and the power wielded by Germany and the IMF in its orchestration, has scared small EU economies with big banking sectors, fearing they could be next. Germany and the EU’s heavy hand in the Cyprus bailout negotiations have drawn harsh criticism from its smaller EU...
Let me preface this by first saying that by no means would I consider myself a Euro apologist. I think the Euro crisis has been poorly handled from the start, and that the latest period of calm is nothing short of a farce, only thanks to the European Central Bank’s efforts to do “whatever it takes”...
Forex is very wonder full job forex is so smart job and so hard job forex is smart with experience and with knowledge because knowledge is power.. .
Because after gap some indicators behavior is not usable for EA decision, I use simple code to avoid EA trading after GAP. At params section of EA add: extern int MinGapSize = 3; extern int BackGapBars = 10; .... add check of Gap before decision of trading if (NotGap()) { if (Trend>0)...