double Vps in MT4 and signal Subscription

Hi

I used to be in MT5 Alpari and subscribed to a signal.

I had to change my Broker , but this new broker just has MT4 , so I had to subscribe to signal again and buy a new vps.

I chooses VPS and bought it , and again after 1 minute again clicked on vps and bought vps , MT4 opened and I thought if i but it again the time period validity will be doubled!I mean buying two timed a 1 month vps will lead to 2 month expiry !

but two separate vps got active in my mt4 near my account. 

since i m subscribed to a signal this means my signal positions will be doubled?

thanks

Mahdi Dehghan:

Hi

I used to be in MT5 Alpari and subscribed to a signal.

I had to change my Broker , but this new broker just has MT4 , so I had to subscribe to signal again and buy a new vps.

I chooses VPS and bought it , and again after 1 minute again clicked on vps and bought vps , MT4 opened and I thought if i but it again the time period validity will be doubled!I mean buying two timed a 1 month vps will lead to 2 month expiry !

but two separate vps got active in my mt4 near my account. 

since i m subscribed to a signal this means my signal positions will be doubled?

thanks

No, only 1 VPS can be active.

You can cancel the extra VPS within 24 hours and get a refund.

Dear Team,

I have to change accounts on my VPS. Do I need to get another plan for the new account? Im not going to use the one I use to trade.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, only 1 VPS can be active.

You can cancel the extra VPS within 24 hours and get a refund.

Hi

thanks a lot

Reason: