When I lost activations?

Dear experienced traders, 

I bought an EA, and I download it, then I used one of my activations.

My questions are below.

1. If I delete the EA and download it again in a same MT4 or MT5, does my activation will be lost?

2. If I use same EA for 2 account in same broker(same MT4 or MT5), does my activation will be lost?

3. If I change my PC, and use EA in same broker,  does my activation will be lost?

The system knowledge link was broken.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Sky

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Sky L:

1. If I delete the EA and download it again in a same MT4 or MT5, does my activation will be lost?

2. If I use same EA for 2 account in same broker(same MT4 or MT5), does my activation will be lost?

3. If I change my PC, and use EA in same broker,  does my activation will be lost?

Dear Sky,

activations are independent from your broker, account or terminal.

They are tied to your operating system so you'll need one at Option 3, when you change your PC.

In some cases you'll need one after major Windows 10 updates as well because they were treated like a new installation.

Best regards
Daniel

Daniel Stein:

Dear Sky,

activations are independent from your broker, account or terminal.

They are tied to your operating system so you'll need one at Option 3, when you change your PC.

In some cases you'll need one after major Windows 10 updates as well because they were treated like a new installation.

Best regards
Daniel

Thank you so much, Daniel!

Do my understand right like below?

⇒No

⇒No

⇒Yes, -1.

Best regards,

Sky

Sky L:

Thank you so much, Daniel!

Do my understand right like below?

⇒No

⇒No

⇒Yes, -1.

Best regards,

Sky

Exactly.

Daniel Stein:

Exactly.

Thanks so much, Daniel. 

Hi there,

It will be great if anyone can help as I have similar problem.

I rent indicators but it lost after I did reinstall win 10, same PC. I try to go mql5 but can't download it, it said no more activation.

How can I get back the indicators? 

Thanks,

Romeo 

romeo.dali:

Hi there,

I rent indicators but it lost after I did reinstall win 10, same PC. I try to go mql5 but can't download it, it said no more activation.

Thanks,

Romeo 

Hi, romeo, keep watch below. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/339867

indicators reinstall in win10
indicators reinstall in win10
  • www.mql5.com
Dear experienced traders, A friend called Romeo asked a question in my topic. But my knowledge is not enough to answer he. Could anyone help him...

romeo.dali:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Romeo 

Because of I don't always use indicator. I think the best way is to contact your provider. 

romeo.dali:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Romeo 

Every time you install a MQL5 purchased product in a new PC or over a new Windows upgrade/installation, an activation is lost.

If you've run out of activations for a specific product, you can't do anything else than buy it again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Every time you install a MQL5 purchased product in a new PC or over a new Windows upgrade/installation, an activation is lost.

If you've run out of activations for a specific product, you can't do anything else than buy it again.

Thank you for you continue support, Eleni. 

Reason: