Help with a EA. (Trade Manager)

I am looking for an EA on MT5 that will allow me to disable and enable pending orders without actually deleting the position. So for example on the Friday before market close, I will have the ability to disable all open orders but on market open I will be able to enable them again. I know in the past there was a similar EA called 'trade manager' but I can't seem to find it. If anyone can send me that old EA or a new/similar one, please do. Thank you.

maniDS: I am looking for an EA on MT5 that will allow me to disable and enable pending orders without actually deleting the position. So for example on the Friday before market close, I will have the ability to disable all open orders but on market open I will be able to enable them again. I know in the past there was a similar EA called 'trade manager' but I can't seem to find it. If anyone can send me that old EA or a new/similar one, please do. Thank you.

You can't disable/enable pending orders (nor market positions). They will have to be physically deleted/closed and replaced again later.

I don't know of any such EA that will delete pending orders (or close opened market positions) and then later replace the pending orders (or reopen market orders at the new current price) again for you.

I doubt you will find an EA for this easily. It will probably need to be coded for you specifically.

Reason: