I do not see my signal in public domain to sell

I do not see my signal in public domain to sell, I assume I need to set u me seller profile, attached error message  
Files:
error.jpg  28 kb

Roman:
I do not see my signal in public domain to sell, I assume I need to set u me seller profile, attached error message  

Yes, you are not a seller yet.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you are not a seller yet.

Please see attached , i tried to seer it up , but it is not working, I uploaded my Id, then it ask me for self , I was expecting selfi as picture , but I was asked to upload photo, so I uploaded my driver licenses, then the bar code for mobile give me error message, please advice 

Roman:
Please see attached , i tried to seer it up , but it is not working, I uploaded my Id, then it ask me for self , I was expecting selfi as picture , but I was asked to upload photo, so I uploaded my driver licenses, then the bar code for mobile give me error message, please advice 

Read the photo and document requirements carefully and re-submit your documents.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Read the photo and document requirements carefully and re-submit your documents.

Thanks , 
I took selfi with my if and upload , but I still receive the error message with scan the QR, please advice 

Roman:
Thanks , 
I took selfi with my if and upload , but I still receive the error message with scan the QR, please advice 
Can you assist 

Roman:
Can you assist 

There is nothing we can do, its a procedure you have to do yourself.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There is nothing we can do, its a procedure you have to do yourself.

But I am getting error message when I tried to scan barcode , how am I suppose to know ? Can I have the email of the help support? 

Roman:
But I am getting error message when I tried to scan barcode , how am I suppose to know ? Can I have the email of the help support? 
Please advise, you can not ignore customer? At least you can direct me to right agent ? 

Roman:
Please advise, you can not ignore customer? At least you can direct me to right agent ? 

I am not a MQL5.com employee, only a simple (older) member like you. I've gone through all the required steps to become a seller and now you have to do it yourself.

The whole seller registration procedure is automated and I can't and don't have the power to help you in any way.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I am not a MQL5.com employee, only a simple (older) member like you. I've gone through all the required steps to become a seller and now you have to do it yourself.

The whole seller registration procedure is automated and I can't and don't have the power to help you in any way.

Ok, Thanks , you name indicate as owner an I thought you are part of support team , I am new to MQL%.

Reason: