How to create a simple form?

It seems that there is better place to ask my question, so I repeat it here:

I want to create absolutely my own trading robot. So I don't need Expert Advisors e.t.c. I need to create so named Form based application, but I don't find any sample how to create simple easy form. Does anybody know how to do that and give me working example? I have found one sample https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/322

2. A Step-By-Step Procedure for Creating a New Form

. It starts with including (include <IncGUI_v3.mgh>) what doesn't exist in mql5 cataloque. After searching in internet I have found that file but after adding it to include files next 10 errors came out. It seems hopeless. I shall be grateful when somebody can give me easy working Form sample script (It is important that it must be just script - free of any MQL Advisor or whatever other trics).

If it is somehow possible to create Form without script (as it works in Visual Basic for example) then it is good solution as well.

Thank you forward!

Custom Graphical Controls. Part 3. Forms
Custom Graphical Controls. Part 3. Forms
  • Dmitry Fedoseev
  • www.mql5.com
This is the last of the three articles devoted to graphical controls. It covers the creation of the main graphical interface component - the form - and its use in combination with other controls. In addition to the form classes, CFrame, CButton, CLabel classes have been added to the control library.

SteelAce:

It seems that there is better place to ask my question, so I repeat it here:

I want to create absolutely my own trading robot. So I don't need Expert Advisors e.t.c. I need to create so named Form based application, but I don't find any sample how to create simple easy form. Does anybody know how to do that and give me working example? I have found one sample https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/322

2. A Step-By-Step Procedure for Creating a New Form

. It starts with including (include <IncGUI_v3.mgh>) what doesn't exist in mql5 cataloque. After searching in internet I have found that file but after adding it to include files next 10 errors came out. It seems hopeless. I shall be grateful when somebody can give me easy working Form sample script (It is important that it must be just script - free of any MQL Advisor or whatever other trics). Thank you forward!

<IncGUI_v3.mgh> is attached with the article. This code compiles without errors.

Did you read and follow the article explanation ? What's the problem with the form provided ?

I didn't follow exactly instructions because I don't need Expet Advisor as I said. All other things I tried to do as instruction said. Instruction says:

2. Copy the code of the CFormTemplate class from the IncGUI_v3.mqh file to a file of your Expert Advisor (the subclass is at the end of the file) and rename it (in the example of the library use the subclass is named CForm).

- I am trying to write code as simple script (In scripts directory). And suspicious is that IncGUI.mgh file is coming as if from some other world. Because IncGUI.mgh file is downloaded from world-wide-web then I doubt that without that loading the sample works even in Expert Advisor. It is not said in instruction that I must download it in tricky way.

Sorry about not noticing that IncGUI_v3.mgh is attached in article. But I still hope that easier way is possible. Thanks!

Just in case I repeat once more: If it is somehow possible to create Form without script (as it works in Visual Basic for example) then it is good solution as well.!!!

SteelAce:

I didn't follow exactly instructions because I don't need Expet Advisor as I said. All other things I tried to do as instruction said. Instruction says:

2. Copy the code of the CFormTemplate class from the IncGUI_v3.mqh file to a file of your Expert Advisor (the subclass is at the end of the file) and rename it (in the example of the library use the subclass is named CForm).

- I am trying to write code as simple script (In scripts directory). And suspicious is that IncGUI.mgh file is coming as if from some other world. Because IncGUI.mgh file is downloaded from world-wide-web then I doubt that without that loading the sample works even in Expert Advisor. It is not said in instruction that I must download it in tricky way.

Sorry about not noticing that IncGUI_v3.mgh is attached in article. But I still hope that easier way is possible. Thanks!

Just in case I repeat once more: If it is somehow possible to create Form without script (as it works in Visual Basic for example) then it is good solution as well.!!!

Hello!

you must copy "IncGUI_v3.mqh" to "C:\Program Files\MofidTrader\MQL5\Include\" directory.

a good sample code for controls is in "C:\Program Files\MofidTrader\MQL5\Experts\Examples\Controls\" directory.

hello

the better way to this problem is : convert #include <IncGUI_v3.mqh> to #include "IncGUI_v3.mqh"

Reason: