What's the difference AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_CALL) and AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO)

They're both listed in percentage terms.

AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_CALL)  = 50 and AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO) = 30.

I've done the RTFM thing and still don't get it. So, If I'm getting margin called at 50% (all positions being closed), what's the point of ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO?

Confusing.

TIA.

No. Call means warning. SO means forced close.

Michael:

They're both listed in percentage terms.

AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_CALL)  = 50 and AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO) = 30.

I've done the RTFM thing and still don't get it. So, If I'm getting margin called at 50% (all positions being closed), what's the point of ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO?

Confusing.

TIA.

A margin call doesn't mean the positions will be closed :

" At Margin Call, [...] team will attempt to contact you to inform you of the option to either deposit more funds into the account to increase your Margin Level or close out a portion of your open positions to preserve your account.

Although an attempt may be made to contact you of the Margin Call this may not always be the case, so it is best practice to continuously monitor your account and not to rely on a margin call notification."

Your positions will be closed at 30%.

Ah, got it.

Thanks guys!

Reason: