A better Murray Math? - page 2

This Indicator (Murrey Math) seems too acurate in showing turning points.

Does it repaint the past?

On the EUR Daily, it currently shows support/consolidation off the 4/8th, where as I keep reading the EUR is in for a fall. Not according to this indicator, EUR will bounce!

I currently trade the cable with murray. Here's my recent screenshot. I take them becaue the levels change a lot, and there is no history. If you take a look at the 4 hr chart, you will notice that the level was there to buy on it. It's a very good tool, but it is not 100% correct like everything else so you need to use a stop loss that your accout allows, and trade it on demo for a while. I'm still testing it.

Files:
000109.gif  75 kb
000144.gif  70 kb

By the way , does anyone know how to put an alert in this indicator to sound when the levels change?

Why do you need to know when the lines change?

Re the image I've attached, notice the JPY hung around the 4/8th line (major decision line) tried 3 times to break free, broke a nice trend line then fell.

Files:
jpy.jpg  76 kb

Murrey Math Lines

I Have used this version of the indicator and it appears to update and place the lines where they should be, I am not aware of any problems with it - perhaps you could check it out

code updated 12/09/2007

mm_labellevels.mq4

Files:

Need Help

Hello....

I have modified Murray maths like pivot lines, I use in time frame 15M, 30M or H1 for entry and exit, but some times if the trend strong the range of Murray maths change...

Any body can help me to fixed it...?,I want the line does not change but just move if the trend strong

Please...please..help me...

sorry if my English terrible ...Thank You

sorry forget the file...

Files:

Need Help

Hi Good Day to all,

i am looking for this murrey math indicator, with background color. Hope somebody can share it here.

Thank you.

Files:

re MM

For amerifx...

re MM

I prefer the lines to the dots, plus I don't think the lines can be drawn along with the 4 lanes.

enc piccy...

ps. Also enc excel ver of MM which uses Metatrader for live feed

Reason: