A better Murray Math? - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
xard777
xard777  
DanielTyrkiel:
I've tried the excel spreadsheet, but I'm using neuimex for mt4. Is there a way to unlock the spreadsheet so I can adjust it accordingly?

Open Office removes Excel passwords by opening the spreadsheet in Calc (OpenOffice Spreadsheet proggy) or in the case of the MM spreadsheet by simply typing b2 to remove sheet protection :-)

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

Thanks for the tip

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

Anyone knows what do I put in this code to alert me when the MM lines change? It would have been most helpful.

cmc
cmc  

This Indicator (Murrey Math) seems too acurate in showing turning points.

Does it repaint the past?

On the EUR Daily, it currently shows support/consolidation off the 4/8th, where as I keep reading the EUR is in for a fall. Not according to this indicator, EUR will bounce!

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

I currently trade the cable with murray. Here's my recent screenshot. I take them becaue the levels change a lot, and there is no history. If you take a look at the 4 hr chart, you will notice that the level was there to buy on it. It's a very good tool, but it is not 100% correct like everything else so you need to use a stop loss that your accout allows, and trade it on demo for a while. I'm still testing it.

Files:
000109.gif 75 kb
000144.gif 70 kb
DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

By the way , does anyone know how to put an alert in this indicator to sound when the levels change?

cmc
cmc  

Why do you need to know when the lines change?

Re the image I've attached, notice the JPY hung around the 4/8th line (major decision line) tried 3 times to break free, broke a nice trend line then fell.

Files:
jpy.jpg 76 kb
niqcom
niqcom  

Need Help

Hello....

I have modified Murray maths like pivot lines, I use in time frame 15M, 30M or H1 for entry and exit, but some times if the trend strong the range of Murray maths change...

Any body can help me to fixed it...?,I want the line does not change but just move if the trend strong

Please...please..help me...

sorry if my English terrible ...Thank You

niqcom
niqcom  

sorry forget the file...

Files:
matfx
matfx  

Need Help

Hi Good Day to all,

i am looking for this murrey math indicator, with background color. Hope somebody can share it here.

Thank you.

To add comments, please log in or register