Slippage

To add comments, please log in or register
107107TE
107107TE  

My server doesnt appear at the providers list with servers-slippage.

Is it way to check the slippage before subrscribe?

whroeder1
whroeder1  

You apparently don't know what slippage is!

It's the difference between the requested open price and what you actually get fill with. With an honest broker it will average zero.‌

107107TE
107107TE  
whroeder1:

You apparently don't know what slippage is!

It's the difference between the requested open price and what you actually get fill with. With an honest broker it will average zero.‌

So the slippage is a matter of brokers honesty? 
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
107107TE:

You are obviously reffering to the signal's tab slippage, which is the difference in points, between the average price of the signal's positions and your broker's data.

I‌f your broker is not listed in the signal's slippage tab, then you can proceed and copy that signal at you own risk or set the deviation/slippage setting in your MT Tools >> Options >> Signals somewhere between 0.5 and 1.0 to avoid big differences in prices.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
107107TE
107107TE  

"At my own risk"

‌thank you‌

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
107107TE:

Slippage is a regular part of trade, No one broker without slippage but a broker with more Lp's in circle usually have less slippage.

But it should be clear that you can find broker without slippage  (False)  

To add comments, please log in or register