General - page 1247

Graphical objects are now available in MetaTrader 5 iOS. Perform technical analysis on your iPhone and iPad using various lines, channels, Elliott waves, Gann and Fibonacci tools and geometric shapes. MetaTrader 5 Mobile is now one step closer to the possibilities provided in the desktop version: in...
Fully convincedof the convenience to use built in libraries to create an Expert Advisorreducing errors and bugs, I want to understand how set an entry price differentfrom the market price. I have read the article “MQL5 Wizard How to Teach an EAto Open Pending Orders at Any Price” by Karputov in...
David Cameron has come out and argued that taxes will rise unless he can raid bank accounts in the UK. Cameron argues he will “have to put up taxes” unless tax officials are given draconian powers to raid people’s bank accounts if they think they even owe money. Trust me – all politicians share...
  Tool to save data tick tick  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Good night all: I need an indicator, EA or Scripts. To save a. csv or. txt. A series of data. The data I need you to keep contained in the attached image. Someone knows a tool to do this work. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards. Hermo.
The boom years of financial market trading, when banks made unprecedented profits from bonds, currencies and commodities, may be over for good as financial firms realise there will be no cyclical upswing on their dealing desks. Even though it's taken Western economies several years to regain...
  ArraySetAsSeries  (17   1 2)
I know I have asked about this before on the mql4 forum but never got to the bottom of it. From the documentatin: Arrays of price data passed as input parameters into the OnCalculate() function do not obligatorily have the indexing direction the same as in timeseries. The necessary indexing...
It's been a while since we looked at Japan's debt situation. Here is the dire update. From Japan News: Japan’s national debt totaled a record-high ¥1.02 quadrillion as of the end of March, up ¥33.36 trillion from a year earlier, the Finance Ministry said.The central government debt, which...
  Low End VPS  (24   1 2 3)
What settings can I set to make my MT5 run with less memory and less CPU?
The Gold Cartel The English language edition of Mr. Speck's book “Geheime Goldpolitik”, has been published early this year under the title “The Gold Cartel”, in parallel with an updated second German edition. The book has received great praise from many quarters, and it is well-deserved (ironically,...
In everywhere fresh Flowers are used for beautification of a gift. Pretty floral expression pour out of the basket filled with special Gourmet goodies is perfect and rocking products for your loved ones. Just let your fingers click on your mouse to find out any online super market that makes sending...
With the very largest and most experienced of hedge fund managers vociferously commenting on the "Truman Show" mirage of the markets, the danger of currently policies (there is no way to tell exactly how it all will end. Badly, we guess), and the need for stock-picking prowess, we thought the...
Small losses are the best losses. It reduces the risk of getting ruined or getting a margin call. If you do not take a small loss, then you will have to take mother of losses soon. A stop loss strategy should be used to avoid getting large loss or a margin call.
HI  I'm looking for historical data (major currencies ) to use it for the strategy tester. I have found old topics on the forum but couldn't find good data.. any suggestions?
Hello, Below is my simple code that generate 2 orders instead of one //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| TEST.mq5 |//| Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|...
German growth could be reduced by up to 0.9 percentage points this year and 0.3 points in 2015 if the EU imposes tougher economic sanctions on Russia for its actions in Ukraine, a German magazine reported It cited the German section of a European Commission study in which confidential scenarios for...
D1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud/kumo with flat market condition floating between 0.9227 support and 0.9377 resistance. Chinkou Span like is crossing H4 price on open bar for possible breakout. But H4 price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with primary bearish so we can expect ranging...
Hello, I would like to know how to get with mql5 a list of all indicators attached to the chart?, and then get the properties of those indicators? Regards, Cyberglassed.
Hi, I've been experiencing duplicate positions if my broker has hit the TP or SL before the signal provider... What happens is that my trade is exited at the TP or SL... then when the signal copying service sees there's still an open trade in the provider's account... it reopens the trade!!!!...
Market Profile - simple forecast: above box (red line) - expect market to be strong - buy dips below box (green line) - expect market to be weak - sell rallies. Stay in the trade until price close above box ( in case of short), visa versa for longs.
Hello, What means "order or position frozen" meesage on error code 10029. I got this on my Journal. Thanks in advance!
income balance equity income real or demo account growth drawdown Trades per week History Profit Factor Maximal consecutive profit Maximal consecutive loss Monthly growth Recovery Factor Sharpe Ratio Average Profit Average Loss
yes no I do not ais but I would like to have I do not want I between 1 and 5 I between 5 and 10 more than 10 I am paid or meadows to pay between 10 and 50 credits I am paid or meadows to pay between 50and 100 credits I am paid or meadows to pay between 100 and 500 credits I am paid or meadows to pay...
Mario Draghi has gone and done it. After nearly two years of playing the market like a fiddle with nothing more than verbal intervention, Draghi was finally cornered today when during the ECB press conference earlier he explicitly stated that "the Council is comfortable with acting in June." Just...
I have found this EA from internet. it is profitable for me. It place two buy trades. One buy trade in EURUSD and another buy trade in USDCHF. After profit some pips it close all trades. I need to do some changes for this. 1. Need to place 4 trades. (One buy trade in EURUSD and one buy trade in...
Good morning, I have a friend who wants to follow my free signals. However he installed MT4 and he could not follow the signals. The instrument is the same, except the brokers are different. Does anyone have any idea about what is going on? Regards.
hat is this error about "Memory handler: cannot allocate 3738370048 bytes of memory"? Have read some people say it is problem of computer memory overflow, but the issue is the computer has 64GB memory and over 90% of it is unused. So the memory overflow thing just does not add up literally.    Also...
Hello, do you know.. when running under Strategy Tester, how to detect the interval of dates used for backtesting with mql5? in general, how to read the strategy tester current settings? Regards, Cyberglassed!
We can't wait to hear how Janet Yellen explains the following slide that the Chairman of the Joint Economic Committee Kevin Brady just lobbed at her.
Why i have this error when i try to subscribe to a signal? Specified account already being used as a signal. Signals resale is prohibited. And why when i click to subscribe and i select Meta Trader 4 the Application get the focus but don't happens anything... ( I haven't the label "Signals" in...
  signals  (2)
It seems that independent trades i open on my account are being closed by the signal provider for trades that they open on the same currency pairs.