General - page 1171

Hi forum, recently I found this indicator which is imho really awesome. It displays smaller charts of different symbols below the main chart. So you can watch more than one symbol at the same time in one chart window. What I find even more useful would be if the smaller charts show the same symbol...
Hi All, I want to testing a new strategy system with data 2 year. so I can analize new strategy is profitable or not ? any suggestion how i can do that thanks a lot
Through the past two years at Asirikuy they have developed a substantial amount of knowledge in the generation, evaluation and live trading of automatically generated trading strategies. The first of their software development efforts in this field, Kantu, has now become deprecated within their...
  EA Scalpper  (1)
Hi everybody could any one help to enhance this EA. it open 20 positions, and after calculation it close the total 20 positions at one times ( many positions are opened at one time with a positif profit, but not close, so there a risk to get negatif after) . what I am looking for is to modify it to...
  MarketInfo of anothe pair  (11   1 2)
Hi, I have an expert which has the code bellow. I run it on EURUSD chart in Tester & in real time. However in both cases I get tickvalue=0 tickvalue = ((MarketInfo("NZDJPY",MODE_TICKVALUE)) )*0.01; Print("NZDJPY=",tickvalue); I can't believe that there is no access to another pair, I will...
Can't put pending order for AudUsd and NzdUsd in Mobile MT4 As soon as we type 0.7 mt4 exits
How can one Implement a learning algorithm other than Genetic based , where learning rules are written by the user ?
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with the secondary breakdown:The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and below Sinkou Span A line Chinkou Span line is located to be very far from the price for any future possible breakdown/breakout on D1 timeframe Nearest support levels are...
Hi everybody... I am brand new here and i am a really noob in programming... I just wondered... do you know if SFX Tor indicator could exist with histogram and colors ? I mean, an indicator just like Filter OverRSI.mq4 but with sfx tor... with different colors... For example, green when there's a...
Hello, I try since some days to learn to program with the metaeditor in MT4. But I dont have success with my first indicator. Please can someone have a look on following code what is wrong. Result should be : on every new candle should print a number 1,2,3..... íf it close under the HighestHigh of 5...
EURUSD LONG EURUSD SHORT GBPUSD LONG GBPUSD SHORT I HAVE NO IDEA
Here are more common questions about Gold investment around the world Q11:Can I close out all positions in a single transaction? A: Yes, you can close out all positions at the same time. Click the "Close All" button (or select all),and then click "close". Or you can double-click the lots and modify...
I have a project and I want to ask what's maximum possible monthly profit in all kinds online trading including forex, commodities, cfd, stocks/shares, indices, metals, eft, etc. For example if 20 experienced traders are given $50 million each and what's maximum monthly possible profit that can be...
GBPJPY: Looks To Extend Weakness. GBPJPY: With the cross declining strongly on Thursday , it faces further weakness. On the downside, support comes in at the 177.50 level where a violation will aim at the 177.00 level. A break below here will target the 176.00 level followed by the 175.00 level
[Deleted]
The idea is to get a large volume climax .For this I am using the indicator Better Volume 1.5. I am filtering the signal with mn Highlight Bar v2 and other good indicators as Gadi_TickVolume v2.2. The mn Highlight Bar indicator is very useful because it highlight the bars when the volume goes from...
Hi guys, maybe someone here can help me. This indicator is giving no output, I'm trying to adapt a Stochastic Momentum Index to use a different pair than the one on the chart. The first file is the original I'm using (SMI_Correct_1), the second one (B45a_SMI_AnyPair) is my adaptation. Any help
Good evening everyone. Do you know the cause of time execution varation : On a real account with a VPS the average time for sending an order is about 25ms. order #XXXXXXXXX sell 0.09 / 0.09 EURJPY at 131.423 done in 25 ms But sometimes a there is some huges execution time :( order #XXXXXXXXX...
The code works fine, but I get a compilation warning: expression has no effect. int j,bars=10;bool curr=false;...for(curr?j=0:j=1; curr?j<bars:j<=bars; j++)...
In a note to clients, HSBC's David Bloom argues that the U.S. dollar's bull run is nearing its end. There are five main points to the argument. The bolded points are their words, followed by our summaries. "The cycle is surprisingly EUR-USD bullish" The economic surprise index for the euro area has...
Bravo! for having improved considerably the use of virtual space , since update 1085....In update 1090 at least
Let’s start with defining what an ‘investor’ really is. A reasonable definition of an investor seems to be ‘someone who puts money into risk bearing assets that promise to produce financial gains through – increased – productivity’. If we can agree on that, then furthermore I think we can all agree...
  EA OR SCRIPT  (2)
I need a program, either a ea or script i dont know which, that will enable 1-click trading on mt4 with the following features: slippage-buy-sell-close open order,can anybody advise me as to which is needed, ea or script?
Online platform of gold investment can be found everywhere, London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and so on. Among them, which one do you prefer?
  STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT!  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Personally, I don't put any stops at all in manual trading , but I can withstand serious drawdowns thanks to diversification techniques. Nevertheless, I would like to talk about the strategy of setting stops. I wonder what kind of a smart guy taught most traders to place stops behind the nearest
Feeling stupid because I just cannot work it out, and wonder if anyone here can give me a hand? I want to work out the following for a spreadsheet calculation If the average of my shorts are 8 lots at 12067 price level And the average of my longs are 5 lots at 11979 price level What level is my
[Deleted]
  Thumbs up to angevoyageur.  (12   1 2)
I would like to express how grateful i am for what this member did for me! He had fixed the problem that i was battling for days, and he did it in less than five minutes! Thanks a lot!
POSITIVE IMPACT FOR USD NEGATIVE IMPACT FOR USD NO IMPACT/LITTLE IMPACT I HAVE NO IDEA
Hi guys I want know if exist a broker that offer MT5 platform for trade a true DAX futures, mini NASDAQ futures etc....(no CFD but a true futures) thanks eugenio
Hi everybody, in the Strategy Tester of Metatrader 4 trade operations are not performed on the symbols that are different from the tested one and additionally timer events are not handled. Are there any plans to overcome these restrictions? Would be great! Thank you Bobcat
  ROC as Percent oscillator  (20   1 2)
Hi, Asking if anyone would please show how to convert an unbound moving value output to a percent bound oscillator? ROC is shown below as a basic unbound oscillator and the question is the correct code to express it as a percentage bound oscillator contained within +/- 100%, either side of zero. Can