How to get refund from non responsive ea seller

Good day, I have noticed that some of the EA seller after purchase they do not give any support to the end user, deeming that money spent for EA by user is pointless. I want to report a particular seller, how do I do so and what are the repercussions for Seller? 

If it is about refund -  if you haven't activated your purchase so you can cancel the purchase and the fund will automatically come to your MQL5 forum account/profile.
And this cancellation is only available for non-rent purchases made within 7 days since the day of purchase.

In any other situation - please contact/inform the service desk using "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page for example.

Sergey Golubev #:
If it is about refund -  if you haven't activated your purchase so you can cancel the purchase and the fund will automatically come to your MQL5 forum account/profile.
And this cancellation is only available for non-rent purchases made within 7 days since the day of purchase.

In any other situation - please contact/inform the service desk using "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page for example.
What do you mean by extent of “Activated”? If I have attached the EA to my chart?

stakarovs #:
What do you mean by extent of “Activated”? If I have attached the EA to my chart?

Then you have activated it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Then you have activated it.

But then I would like to lay a formal complaint against seller so that other buyers do not fall to the same loss that I have experienced, because it’s not fair it’s like the market is not regulated to even a single bit, we can’t just loose money like that without accountability. I want the seller to be exposed …. I also saw that there is a complaint previously lodged against this seller

You may contact the Service Desk about it, we can't help you here.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You may contact the Service Desk about it, we can't help you here.

Thanks for the info and links
Reason: