Multiple Signal Windows

Hi there, 

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this. 

Through my broker, I have three separate live accounts;
 if I have a subscribed signal for each account, will the signals automatically load and perform for all accounts with only one account active on my screen? 

Cheers, appreciate the help
jossing:
Hi there, 

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this. 

Through my broker, I have three separate live accounts;
 if I have a subscribed signal for each account, will the signals automatically load and perform for all accounts with only one account active on my screen? 

Cheers, appreciate the help
One signal - one account, one account - one running terminal. The terminal connects to the signal and sends the trading to your broker.

Carl Schreiber #:
One signal - one account, one account - one running terminal. The terminal connects to the signal and sends the trading to your broker.

Got it, thanks heaps.