Why are most signal providers having low value trading accounts?

I am kind of new in this community so I keep trying to find a logical explanation about the following:

1. Why are so many popular EAs not providing a signal so a buyer can check the real evolution on a live trading account? But the EA is presented with very good results
  2. Out of those that provide a signal that is linked to an EA, why are most of the signals having a 1-2k USD account when they generate those signals from EAs that have backtest results with incredibly good stats (ROI, DD, etc)? 

These are serious questions, I am not trying to imply anything. 

Also, I have seen good EAs , with good signals attached and large amounts in trading capital which is great.

You can imagine the answers of your questions yourself - I guess - but you have sufficient options to choose the right signals (list and sort them) or products: read the rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_V
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

1. It is easier to make EA than make money from market. And past result does not guarantee future profits.

2. When you consider a live signal, you could think about the signal's "worth". If the balance is $1000, then the author considers this signal, its trading system and all his efforts "worth" $1000. When you want to subscribe a signal or purchase an EA, you must also consider how much do the signal or EA "worth". Is it "worth" a significant amount of money, or is it "worth" money that you could throw away?

Reason: