Broker with 1:500 leverage for Europeans

Hi, I cant find broker that offers leverage 1'.500 ro clients from Europe. Max. is 1:30 because EU regulations. Would you suggets to open account with borker for other regulated areas ( for example:IC Markets Global)?

In fact, leverage in the EU is limited to 1:200 for private and professional traders. - Only CFDs are limited to 1:30 Leverage. - But still, only in very seldom circumstances, you will find much use for a leverage above 1:100, if you ask pros, most of them will answer, leverage is irrelevant.

Generally speaking, using other regulated brokers is one way to get an account with CFDs with a higher leverage than 1:30 tight from the start. - But if you trade enough volume, brokers usually grant you to get a "pro-account" with a maximum leverage of 1:200 on CFDs in the EU. - So why not aim for such?

ja0:
Hi, I cant find broker that offers leverage 1'.500 ro clients from Europe. Max. is 1:30 because EU regulations. Would you suggets to open account with borker for other regulated areas ( for example:IC Markets Global)?

It is what I replied to you on your first thread:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Brokers that offer 1:500 leverage

Sergey Golubev, 2022.07.05 12:34

Discussion (especially the recommendations) about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.

Reason: