Unsuccessful Attempts to Subscribe to a Signal -- No Payments Confirmation Page Appears

I am trying unsuccessfully to subscribe to a signal both inside my MT4 terminal and in the signal's page on the website.

I transferred the needed balance to my MQL5 account, and I see it as available.

The problem is that every time I press a green Subscribe button, whether in the terminal or on the website, a Confirmation Page does not appear.

Instead, I am sent to the payments page again. To be more specific: I am in the website signal page. I click on a green subscribe button.

My MT4 terminal is loaded with the signal sitting in my Signals tab. I can see my good balance. I click on the green Subscribe button again.

Still within the Signals tab, a page is loaded which describes unsynchronized trade conditions, and below that the Payments buttons.

1) I have downloaded and re-installed my MT4 terminal using the broker's link.

MetaTrader 4 IC Markets

Version 4.00 Build 1369  17 December, 2022

2) I should tell you that $55 is locked in my account for 7 days due to a previous purchase. However, an available $30 is shown in my balance

for buying the signal.

I am reluctant to use the payments page again just to see if it gets me past this problem.

Please advise...

I found my post with the general reple:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can't subscribe signal

Sergey Golubev, 2022.08.22 06:56

It may be for many reasons:

• your MT4 is not updated for the new build (connect your MT4 to MetaQuotes-Demo account and update it);
  • you are using firewall or antivirus which is blocking your Metatrader with interbet for Signal service (disable firewall and antivirus);
  • you do not have Internet Explorer install on your computer by the latest possible version (install Internet Explorere on your computer);
  • your Windows is having old version - Windows XP for example, or Windows Vista, and so on (use Windows 10 64 bit computer);
  • you are using external VPS which was banned from the Market and the Signal service (stop using exteral VPS services, use MQL5 VPS VPS from this mql5 portal);
  • your money may not be enough in case you are trying to buy something from European Union's IP address (because they may take VAT for example);
  • it may be more reasons.

So, it is about some issue with your computer, or it is your money on your mql5 account/profile is not enought for subscription because of VAT
(I do not know about VAT anything as I am not from the EU).

It is about VAT: post  

Why the price of my vps has increased in MetaTrader5 ?
Why the price of my vps has increased in MetaTrader5 ?
  • www.mql5.com
Why the price of my vps has increased in MetaTrader5 ? for 1 month 15: but now 17.85 usd After charging my account, the price of vps increased...

And it is the procedure about how to subscribe:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Dave Udon:

I am trying unsuccessfully to subscribe to a signal both inside my MT4 terminal and in the signal's page on the website.

I transferred the needed balance to my MQL5 account, and I see it as available.

The problem is that every time I press a green Subscribe button, whether in the terminal or on the website, a Confirmation Page does not appear.

Instead, I am sent to the payments page again. To be more specific: I am in the website signal page. I click on a green subscribe button.

My MT4 terminal is loaded with the signal sitting in my Signals tab. I can see my good balance. I click on the green Subscribe button again.

Still within the Signals tab, a page is loaded which describes unsynchronized trade conditions, and below that the Payments buttons.

1) I have downloaded and re-installed my MT4 terminal using the broker's link.

MetaTrader 4 IC Markets

Version 4.00 Build 1369  17 December, 2022

2) I should tell you that $55 is locked in my account for 7 days due to a previous purchase. However, an available $30 is shown in my balance

for buying the signal.

I am reluctant to use the payments page again just to see if it gets me past this problem.

Please advise...

Stupid me, one of the payment options is Community, and of course that's where my Balance is. So easy...!

Reason: