General - page 1143

Maximum Drawdown  (5)
How does one have your maximum drawdown reviewed?
Dear all, How to add new chat windows? Thanks, Huiwu
Howdy traders, I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to change the anchor position of the plot drawing in a custom indicator. Normally when I draw an object I would just call the following which works fine. ObjectSetInteger(0, "my-object-1", OBJPROP_ANCHOR, ANCHOR_BOTTOM); However, I...
Daily price is on bearish market condition for ranging between the followings/r levels: 1.0818 key support level located below Ichimoku cloud and far below Sinkou Span A line on the bearish area of the chart, and1.1436 resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud on the bullish area of the...
I asked a question about the message 'signal - connect to(null) through proxy failed'. And you sais to go to the service desk and ask the question there. This was 2 days ago. I have had no response. Why?
Hi, Does anyone know what market data comes down over the wire per tick? Namely is it all the market info regardless of what charts are open? Thanks :)
Can anyone helps me how to get Flipit and Chandelier Stops into my MT4 trading account?
hi there... i want to sale a domain, please check : player forex www"dot"playerforex"dot"com please contact us thank you
Hi guys, New to this, would appreciate some clarity. I have multiple MT4 accounts which I do not keep open, but in which trades fall through my own integration from another app. I have linked these MT4 accounts to provide signals on MQL5. Do i have to open these MT4 accounts for MQL5 to...
want to become a good trader but it is hard .
  Decimal Places  (2)
Hello Everyone, I've been doing some independent research into the currency market, and have a general question regarding decimal places in pair values. We're accustomed to pair values at four decimal places for all major pairs, excepting the JPY pairs, which are quoted at two decimal places....
[Deleted]
Hello all I'm learning MQL5, and in my code CheckResultProfit always return 0. What I do is : trade.Buy(0.1); then after some ticks : trade.Sell(0.1); int tradeResultRetcode = trade.ResultRetcode(); Print("tradeResultRetcode=" + tradeResultRetcode); if (tradeResultRetcode ==
CRUDE OIL: Triggers Correction, Eyes More Strengthen CRUDE OIL: With the commodity closing higher on further correction on Wednesday, it faces further upside pressure. On the downside, support lies at the 48.00 level where a break will expose the 47.00 level. A break will aim at the 46.00 level and...
MT4 not producing the indicator on Daily charts or above. Fine for anything sorter than 24 hours. Any advice?
I paid for (and it appeared in the Navigator) for Signal Provider EUR CHF 5M. This was about 4 or so hours ago. But I keep getting the message in the Journal '404736: Signal - connect to(null) through proxy failed'. Can you sort this out and get it up and working
Anyone know of any indicators that can calculate a Moving average of RSI or place a Keltner channel around RSI? Thanks
up to 200 pips per month 200 - 400 400 - 600 600 - 800 800 - 1000 1000 - 1500 1500 - 2000 + 2000 pips per month
I am trying to set up a new signal provider , all goes well except I then keep on getting the message 'not connected, select from signals database'. How can I get out of this vicious circle
Probably stupid question but thks.
Hi everybody, Someone know the process to create my own server for MT5 as brokerage company ? There's an white paper or any described process to follow ? Regards, --Arthur
Hi guys, We are running an EA on several currencies and having some major issue with the historical data,,, precisely after 11/2011 something obscure happens/changes either in the price action, bars, ticks, or the whole MQL system - the way it calculates/creates the bars/ticks, i am m not sure but...
[Deleted]
Is there any way to get or set the lots size of the default ONE click trader available with the platform ?
  Forum Rules  (1)
I thought it would be helpful to have an easy to find spot to see what the rules are on this forum, because there has been some confusion with them before (from me for sure, possibly with other people as well). (copied from https://www.mql5.com/en/about/rules) Rules Please be...
  something funny  (1)
Just to have fann for a moment. I heve never seen something like this before. The price goes up on two down candles and then go down on up candle. See the picture.
Hi, I am new to using Signals. And thought I would test with a free signal on a demo account. I have selected the Signal JMLAGRESSIVE https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/15288 and have opened a demo account with the signals broker https://www.fortfs.com/ However the following error keeps coming up...
I am new to MT (using MT5). Why is the candle (size of it) drawn/changing continuously during two time periods. I suppose that the candle for the last time period which is already closed, should remain unchanged (while a new candle is drawn, if it is drawn continuously before the new time period is...
Will the history data be using the same? Different account offers different spreads.
Hello all some days ago i'm contacted by a trader called Ramin ROSTAMI a guy i follow from longtime on myfxbook and mql5 He talk to me about exchange profit from Mayzus account with webmoney to not paid tax on it, i talk some days with him, he OFFER ME 2100$ in exchange of 1600 webmoney and finally
hi Price cannot be lower than 20 USD i wanna be a free prvider how...
  MetaTrader 5  (3)
Can you have more then one computer using the metatrader software with the same mql5 community account?