General - page 111

Since some days (as far as I can see after the last uddate build 3800 or 3802) I got the following error when I try to send mails via Meta trader 5: 2023.06.17 07:39:15.704 MailDispatcher email 'MetaTrader 5 IC Markets EU email test' failed [ 5.7.3 STARTTLS IS REQUIRED TO SEND MAIL
My cent signal with USC currency always be free for copying although I had set to copy with money when creating the signal. How to change it to be non-free
Hello, The android metatrader 4 application, build 1357 keeps resetting the chart, cancelling out any changes made. I have configured the chart 4 times so far and it keeps resetting. I have not been able to ascertain what exactly triggers the reset as on 3 occasions it happened within 24 hours of
Hi fellow coders. Please explain this math to me, or where I am wrong. I know that a division by infinite will return zero. So since I was getting zero on a division, I pointed the denominator. Returns: This is in the context of coding a CAGR, which is returning zero for this same reason and should
  Login Problem  (12   1 2)
Good afternoon, I just installed mt5 for a new pc, i have done it multiple times, but this time it can't reach a server i tried with two different account but there is always a problem, the "ping" or connection in the bottom right is always 0/0 kb, i waited for hours and it doesn't change. I think
  My developer  (1)
I gave a project to a developer and it's due already and he is not coming online neither has he delivered. Can you reach him for me?? [information removed by moderator]
Hi, do anyone know currently which email provider still support the email alert function? as I know that Gmail no longer support for a long time..or the MT4 no longer support email alert for all the email provider? Thank you
hi i am from pakistan .. i was using webmoney for deposit in mql5 , but that is no more available for deposit now .. so tell me which method is good so far for me now .. i have tried bank wire /debit card deposit, but that is always giving me problem .. which method of deposit is good for me? i need
i have been trying to register as a signal seller and this is what i get, what could be the problem
I would like to know if it is possible to convert the image that is taken in meta editor(MT4) with ChartScreenShot () to base64 or byte, or to another format. I have tried to upload that photo through the wininet.dll library, but it has given me an error, now what I am trying to do is send the
Hello, Forum. Who can solve this problem simple specification. https://www.mql5.com/en/job/197819 12 programers round the world has apply for this simple above job link but no one could provide solution to the job. Can any one refer me to any one that can provide solution. Is a challenge across the
I have included trade.mqh in my code but I still get undeclared identifier
Good day, I purchased the [ product name removed] yesterday. In the instructions, I am to take a screenshot of my purchase and send it to ??? No name or address was given. I am suppose to dm someone, but the instructions are not clear. Is this the correct forum? If not, could you direct me
My trades are not copied to my subscribers automatically, any help
Hi every one can i connect two or more brokers on mql5/ if yes how can i go about it/i am using two brokers and i want to connect both of them so that if buy or download any copy of ea or indicator i will be able to successfully upload it on the two brokers ,becuas the broker account i am using on
Hi guys I am looking for a MT5 utility that enables me to open the same trade an x amount of times instantly. FOR example if I buy 100 lots of EUR/USD i want it to automatically open 4 other buy positions of the same volume at the same price. Then when i close the main trade or modify it with a SL...
Does MT5 no longer recognize user created header files? I tried re-installing Mt5 and still get the same result. Wizard only shows the built in trading trading module strategy (20 strategies) and ignores the user generated trading module even though I saved it in the correct file location
Hi all, Question regarding copying EA trades from MT5 into different platform - does anyone try that? I would like to have an account within a broker who unfortunately does not support MT5 - is it still possible to use EA on MT5 - demo or whatever different account and keep it running on different
How do i cancel my auto renewal option for VPS subscription
Hello there, I have this message in my system. 2021.07.08 21:53:14.943 Tester Cloud servers switched off 2021.07.09 03:08:10.475 Tester debug version of "Advisors\xxx.ex5" detected 2021.07.09 03:08:10.516 Tester use MQL5 Cloud Network to speed up optimizations 2021.07.09 03:08:10.542 Tester Local
thesubject..I wnat to try but mt5 doesnt have it
How to change phone number please help me I can't change my phone number on MQL5, my phone number is lost and my old phone number is out of service. and i have a new phone number
Hey, example for my question: - I have two VPS servers - On both I have 10 different charts(instruments) with some EA's and indicators Question: Is any tool or way to manage it on one comp, like: - I want to change some setting on one EA on VPS 1, and then change something on VPS 2 Reason: Currently
Hi guys! I am using now Metaquotes VPS server in an account, now. I would like to use the same subscription in another trading account (in the same platform). My question is, will my EA remains running if I logged in another trading account? Or, is it possible that the same EA will run in the same
On version 3802 the email sending stopped working, this error is logged: MailDispatcher email 'XXXXX MetaTrader 5 email test' failed [ 5.7.0 MUST ISSUE A STARTTLS COMMAND FIRST. V2-20020A4AA402000000B005586008CD5DSM4221920OOL.6 - GSMTP, server error code [530]] I did a roll back of executable files
Hi. In MT4 and MT5 there is an option of canceling pending orders by expiration time. Do you think it would be possible to add an function in MT5 to cancel pending orders by reaching certain price level? (I know there is an EA for that but it's not very comfortable.)
No Data message shows in MT5 Market Unable to install Indicators from MT5 MARKET INTO MT5 PLATFORM . Not able to view indicators on the market through mt5 but when I go on browser it shows
I'm using both MT4 and MT5 on different accounts, so the topic applies to both platforms. I just want to be sure about multiple MT instances opened simultaneously. My "main" MT instance is always running on the VPS with the MQL5 profile logged in and the signal checkmarks are all checked. But when
Hi community, I want to know if the order or trade profit given by MQL are gross or net. The docs say is the net profit: https://docs.mql4.com/trading/orderprofit But when you download an statement, the profits are summarized and subtracted with total commissions to give the "Closed PnL": Best
Can i migrate EA license in mql5 from mt4 to mt5? I bought on mt4 but didn't buy on mt5 but want to move