Speed of price movement

In my new research, I found that price action is a signal for detecting reversal moves.

I found that whatever activity happens in last 10 seconds of a 1 minute candle really matters than a full 1 candle itself

So i was trying to code an indicator and need some inputs on logic to detect speed of price change in last 10 seconds of a 1minute candle

I do not need to see volumes as it can be fake, but i only want to see speed of price movement, so i can compare it from last speed and learn more.

The problem is I do not have tick data (MqlTick) but a data on chart which is coming from MqlRates and i want to accomplish on that only.

Determine the price at the start of the 10-second interval: Assuming that the last 10 seconds of the candle are from 50 to 59 seconds, you can determine the price at the start of the interval by using the open price of the candle.

1. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

2. You don't need tick data; capture it in real time. Capture the first tick (price and time) in the last 10 seconds and the price/time of the new bar. Now you can capture the slope. m=ΔPrice÷ΔTime

William Roeder #:
  1. You don't need tick data; capture it in real time. Capture the first tick (price and time) in the last 10 seconds and the price/time of the new bar. Now you can capture the slope. m=ΔPrice÷ΔTime

thanks, this really helped  m=ΔPrice÷ΔTime this is what i was expecting as an answer.

Reason: