What is the meaning of locked balance....

At my profile it is stated  "Balance: 19.00 USD (locked: 289.00) " ......
What is the meaning of locked balance?

Can I use it to make purchasing on MQL5?

Anyone can help?

Thank you.

Agung Budi Hartanto M Eng:

At my profile it is stated  "Balance: 19.00 USD (locked: 289.00) " ......
What is the meaning of locked balance?

Can I use it to make purchasing on MQL5?

Anyone can help?

Thank you.

No, your available balance is $19, the other $289 is money that you've paid buying/renting products or services here in MQL5.com.

Every time you make a purchase the money doesn't go automatically to the other party, it stays locked for 7 days in case of a Market or Freelance transcation and 37 days in case of a Signal subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, your available balance is $19, the other $289 is money that you've paid buying/renting products or services here in MQL5.com.

Every time you make a purchase the money doesn't go automatically to the other party, it stays locked for 7 days in case of a Market or Freelance transcation and 37 days in case of a Signal subscription.

Thank you.... understood....

i have made a purchase for from a seller, i couldnt download it and the amount is locked, what the case in here can someone help ? 
how do i download the purchase or widthraw the amount 
Thanks in advance 

sakkijha #:
i have made a purchase for from a seller, i couldnt download it and the amount is locked, what the case in here can someone help ? 
how do i download the purchase or widthraw the amount 
Thanks in advance 

How many days ago did you purchase?

Because if the money came to the Market (it may be immediately in case you purchased from your MQL5 forum profile; or it may take up to several days in case of your bank card or paypal for example) so your purchase is in your profile here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/sakkijha/market
and after that (if you see your purchase in your profile) - you can install it.

For now: you/we should fill Community tab of Metatrader to install and use the purchases.

Reason: