EA work delivery is late

Hello people, 

I have the next issue: 

I opened a EA work and followed all the steps until the demonstration stage, I selected a developer and we accorded that the developer had 4 days (from  2024.03.27 to 2024.03.31).  I haven't received the demonstration, the work is already late (today is 2024/04/02 ) and the developer does not answer my messages. How can I proceed whit this? is this a violation of the agreement and I should request Arbitration? I need to wait until I have a response?

The expiration of deadlines without the provision of any solution may be grounds for recourse to arbitration. Missing deadlines, unfortunately, happens relatively often (and not only here). The fact that the developer does not respond to messages certainly aggravates the situation.

MrCharles27:
How can I proceed whit this?

Do as you see fit. You can try waiting some more time. If you don't want to wait, you can go to arbitration.

Failure to comply with deadlines is a reason for filing for arbitration. Therefore, you can go to arbitration if you are not willing to wait any longer.

Vladislav Boyko #:

The expiration of deadlines without the provision of any solution may be grounds for recourse to arbitration. Missing deadlines, unfortunately, happens relatively often (and not only here). The fact that the developer does not respond to messages certainly aggravates the situation.

Do as you see fit. You can try waiting some more time. If you don't want to wait, you can go to arbitration.

Thank you for your comments, the developer has responded, he is a little ill, that's why he couldn't respond and we are continuing the project.

Reason: