General - page 1570

Any assistence is appreciated.
I am just wondering whether there is anyone here actually using expert advisor in real trading. I have created some simple strategies and they all work fine in demo testing mode. I would like to have some advice on actually running the strategies in real trading mode. Are there anything I need to...
Hi, For example, how can I start Moving Average 5, Moving Average 15, Moving Average 25, three indicators in just one go. Is it possible to start Expert Adviser from Custom Indicator, and vice versa? Thanks William
From the MACD Sample EA: // check for long position (BUY) possibility if(MacdCurrent<0 && MacdCurrent>SignalCurrent && MacdPrevious<SignalPrevious && MathAbs(MacdCurrent)>(MACDOpenLevel*Point) && MaCurrent>MaPrevious) Shouldn't MACD be ABOVE 0 for a long signal
Hi, I'm having a slight problem here, I've an EA works on RSI only, it should open a trade when RSI cross line30 from BELOW, but it opens now false trades when it's near line30. So anybody here knows the right code for opening an order when it crosses from BELOW.... Also that order would be after...
hello together, i didn't find the bollingerbands in the MetaTrader 4 mobile. Where can I get a template or something else??? Thank you, thk
This error happened to me a few times. When it happens, IsConnected() returns TRUE, although the expert simply stops working! If you look at the bottom right hand side of MT4, u can see the top triangle is Green but the bottom one is Red. The situation can usually be resolved by manual Login again...
Hi guys, Please let me know what to do to get the same 4 hour bar chart on Meta like on Tradestation. The server time is GMT on all of the two platform but the prices are differen You can check it out on USD/GBP pair. Thank you! Best regards from Zoltan Gurzo
Hi. I'm running my MetaTrader on windows server 2003 standard edition 64bit, and the account history is not visible. If I make a few trades and then go the the account history, I can see them, but once I click the 'All history' option, they all disappear. Very strange behavior, and it seems to me...
Does anybody know Hawkeye Indicators avaialable for Meta trader?
  Invalid account  (2)
Hi ! my name is troubador logging in for the first time. I have opened a practice account (MetaTrader 4)using expert advisors about six weeks ago and up until today everything was very much ok. Tried to login this morning but my screen told me 'INVALID ACCOUNT' so i wondered how this could be as...
I'm using vista and MT4 build 224. i can't copy text in MT Editor, whenever i execute copy some text, Editor crashing. i'v two PCs running vista. Both's problem.
When I print the iMA, it doesn't match the value disaplyed on the chart. How can I get the value that is actually displayed on the chart? I have tried all of the Price constants. iMA(NULL, 0, 5, 8, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) Thank you
Hi guys! I would just like some advise on mobile phones. Which in your opinion is the most suitable for the metatrader mobile platform? And will it work on a blackberry?
not sure how to write an if statement when I want to have two variables equal each other. ... if(P = bid) { SendMail("MT4 Alert", "Price has reached Pivot Point"); } P is a calculated value which works fine, Bid is the current bid price. However this does not work giving me '=' - illegal...
  tickchart  (2)
is it possible to programming tick-charts in MT4 ? i mean Tick-chart is the same size of every candle . building a candle after 10,12,20 (examples) ticks
  Pending Order  (1)
Hi, I,am beginer, pls help me on how to make a pending order with metatrader4.....
Hi everyone, Is it possible to get the original stop loss value for an order that has been modified several times (ie. trailing stop)? Thanks, Chris
I notice that function UninitializeReason() define, learn from help: REASON_REMOVE1Expert removed from chart.REASON_RECOMPILE2Expert recompiled.REASON_CHARTCHANGE3symbol or timeframe changed on the chart.REASON_CHARTCLOSE4Chart closed.REASON_PARAMETERS5Inputs parameters was changed by user...
The importance of image security -- a few years ago in China, a super star named Edison Chen was criticized by the fans because of photo scandal. He installs the private photos in his computer and went to mend computer without encrypting them. Then the photos were copied and showed on internet....
Can someone help me to code an EA with the following rules: 1) price within 20 pips of the daily high/low - that is OPPORTUNITY 2) up/down candle closes 3) up/down candle closes - note the high price of the up/down candle 4) enter long at the up/down candle's high/low price 5) SL and TP...
I've noticed an issue with OrderSelect(). Did some tests, and sometimes when I'm writing the data to a file, changing account and writing again, it still writes the data from the previous account. I guess it's due to MetaTrader's limitations - as I understand it, the history is saved in the memory...
Kindly give the information regarding the list of brokerage firms in INDIA using the MetaTrader4 platform. Advance thanx Kasthuri Krishnan, oddanchatram.
Fellow traders! Hope many like me are trying to learn the trading lessons MT4. I, along with similar people would like to pour tonnes of love towards MQL4 people for giving the ladder for learning the trading technique. Coming to the point without wasting much of time - we people in India are not...
Hi guys, I am using MT4 for manual backtesting. So I go back in time and startpressing F12 to move one candle forward at a time. But MT4 movesforward and stop at the half of the candle. The second half wont show until I press F12 again, but it will show the first half again form the second candle....
Hi! Is there any way to use the data from MetaQuotes (Open,Max,Min,Close) instead for the data that is feeded from the broker in an EA? I'm asking this, 'cause the data that comes from different brokers differs to much compared to each other. And even though the final trading is done against the
Hi, I know how to manually export CSV files from MT4 into a file folder. I need to do this every half hour, and for so many currency pairs it's kind of a pain. I was wondering if there's a way to automatically export each currency pair's data every half hour from MT4 into a specified location. I...
Today we're launching our new corporate website that contains the detailed information about our company and all our products. Visit this new website to read about the MetaTrader trading platforms and the TeamWox company management system. Besides, news regarding our company and products will be...
It would be nice if the charts had SnapTo Sides. Much easier to set the width neatly that way. Also nice if they were dockable.