General - page 1570

http://www.ForexDeveloper.com Only $39
welcome to follow this thread but -- just set up few simple ground rules - to put your REPLY here A -- GBP/ JPY and CHF/ JPY only B -- must post screen capture (please state the TIME (GMT)and day of TODAY C -- the essence -- can you GUESS, what game that TODAY the MARKET traders are PLAYING e.g....
I made an mqh because of some holes in MQL5 and I wanted to publish it. It's commented so it wouldn't be much of a problem to understand the functions. Mqh file must be in the same directory with your indicator. Use: #include "utils.mqh" 1. Accessing the information of ONE candlestick of...
  Qf  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I will post performance from my live accounts. The FX account is composed of two sub accounts. One for long trades only, the other for short trades only. I also have an account for non-fx trades who's performance I will also post. The sum of the three accounts totaled $130000 opened Jan 1st, 2010....
  Uma1008
Guys and gals.. check out UMA1008 on the rentasignal sections. We are smashing up the markets! Doing really well
I still can't open metaEditior by build 274 with windows 7 home premium But I can open the build 190 of metaEditior , what the hell my computer being? Program : MetaEditor Version : 500.274 (14 May 2010) Revision : 20992 OS : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (Build...
There's so many FX indicators out there, some are free & some have a cost, some are very accurate while others..well lets just say they could be more accurate..what's your favorite place to get them, free or for a cost? Do you usually look on forums, blogs, broker sites?
Hi I was trying to instal MetaTrader 5 and avast alarmed, so had to interupt, is this a false alarm or a bug.
Since OrderSend() includes StopLoss and TakeProfit parameters , I'm going to guess that it's OrderCloseTime() will remain 0 until either the stop or the profit levels are hit. How do I detect that just the entry (Price) has been executed? Thanks for the help
i try to find a method to set the text to be bold , but it failed . so i want to know weather it is possible ? thanks in advance .
I understand that MT handles global variables, so. I have a misunderstanding that I hope someone might help clear up. I have understood that the EA runs top to bottom each tick. If so, how does one maintain persistent global values when the variables are initialized each time? Is it that only the...
I LIKE TO SUPPORT TRADERS WITH MY MODIFIED MT4 SoFTWARE AWESOME INDICATORS AND EXPERT ADVISORS ALERT FUNCTIONS (POPUP´s) INTEGRATED FOR DINAPOLI LEVELS , TRENDLINE BREAKS, HEIKEN ASHI CHANGE EXPERT ADVISORs WITH SAVED TEMPLATE/SETTINGS - [BEST RESULT OF 3 MONTH LIVE VPS TESTING] TO WORK AND TEST...
[Deleted]
Hi Developers, I have found some errors at Asian Characters, Chinese text or Korean text take 2 cursors but in MT5 editor, it takes 1 cursors.   I saw Market Depth and Real Volumes working today, but it is not shown now. When they will be started again ? Where the data sources come from?    I...
Can any one there to assist me with MT4 platform software for my phone model (Nokia N70)
Hi everyone. I need a script as detailed below. Willing to pay a reasonable amount for a working script with source. The script will open orders, set stoplosses, take profits, set trailing stops, move to breakeven etc. 1: The script will load two buttons onto the chart. One sells, one buys 2:...
[Deleted]
  Mt4share.com  (2)
Hello I will like to introduce to you website Mt4share.com - Free Live Forex Metatrader Mt4 Expert Advisor Statement Report. It is totaly free! You can share your expert advisors report with others. There are multicolor graphs in report. Balance analyse report with open trades ( close + open trades
hi,everybody . first , please forgive me for my poor english . i come to face the question to know the size of the chart window . i try to get a clue by reading the docs and files included in include-file . here , the size of the chart window means the length and width of it ....
It would be extremely uselful if there is any mechanism to access the News from the Toolbox/News Tap. It even more useful if the tester also support the features even though to size of the history and news database will grow -- disspace and network speed and traffic as well as computational...
This is the only tool available to create custom indicators in minutes. No coding or MQL knowledge is required. Check this video tutorial or go to www.molanis.com (We also have a tool to create expert advisors)
  Why are traders so mad!!!  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
welcome to use my signal in rentasignal.com my signal name:startingline signal ID:31312
  trend indicator  (1)
Hi guys I'm after an indicator that woudl sit at the botom of the screen and show what the trend is in different time frames Daily 4hr 1hr 30 min 15 min 5 min and aslo show how many bars have been in the same direction so if the trend is down and there are 3, 4hour bars the indi would have a...
Hi guys Is there a script that will autofill the above in the pending order screen? Autofilling the stoploss and take profit boxes at levels preset in the script (and adjustable obviously in case the strategy changes). Right now I would want to take profit at 50 pips, stop loss at 30 pips but...
Hi, in Mql4, i coding the previous close price (shift) as below double pr0=iClose("EURUSD",0,0); double pr1=iClose("EURUSD",0,1); double pr2=iClose("EURUSD",0,2); how to convert this to MLQ5.....help me tq
Can you change the size of the font on the vertical price scale
Hi everyone. Does anyone know what VGA Mode means in PDA? I have MT4 installed in Smartphone Samsung SGH-i300, but the chart view is very limited, small and couldn't be scrolled back. Does PDA offer better chart view? If so I'd like to buy a PDA. Thanks everyone, Ali.
Hi, I want to know how do I change the properties of Fibonacci Retracement line? I want to add more Fibonacci numbers in there, along with the ones which already show up. Also, when I draw the trend line, it doesnt just stay between the two points, it goes all the way. How do I change the...
Hello community. I've tought: it's not the right time now that Tester and Agents released, to begin code some popular and professional EAs of MT4 into MT5 language? This is for learning and practising with the new mql5 language and to give all of us beginners coders a possibility to move and...
  Help Topics File  (2)
I have updated to build 274, but the Terminal "Help Topics" was not updated to include Strategy Tester description. The "Help Topics" file is Last Modified 04/10/2010. Please provide link to download latest help file that has Strategy Tester description.