Forex trading is ilegal in india ????..is it true...?

DEAR ALL FORUM EXPERT AND ADVISORS,

I CAME TO KNOW FROM BELOW LINK OF RBI (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ) SITE THAT FOREX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR RESIDENCE OF INDIA..... IS IT TRUE ANY EXPERT COMMENTS OR INFORMATION ON THIS PLEASE.....

CAN NONE FROM INDIA DO FOREX TRADING ??????????????

FORUM PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERT COMMENTS AND ANY INFORMATINO UPDATE ON THIS !!!

KINDLY FIND BELOW LINK

Reserve Bank of India

expertarts:

I CAME TO KNOW FROM BELOW LINK OF RBI (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ) SITE THAT FOREX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR RESIDENCE OF INDIA..... IS IT TRUE ANY EXPERT COMMENTS OR INFORMATION ON THIS PLEASE.....

KINDLY FIND BELOW LINK

Reserve Bank of India

Yes at the present its illegal.. an indian citizen cannot fund their forex trading a/c from india thru legal means like wire transfer, credit card or any other legal means... the a/c which have opened earlier and were funded in foreign currency are still working fine... but again the same problem they cannot fund their a/c again if the balance goes zero or below their trading levels..

expertarts:

KINDLY FIND BELOW LINK

Reserve Bank of India

yes that is true

and again it so highly law which punishment is 8 years prisoner

so don't try

Yes, Forex trading is illegal in India and also in Bangladesh. I guess their money laundering is against forex trading. But you will see many traders of India in different forum. So there is way to trade in online.

Jefftimothy:
Yes, Forex trading is illegal in India and also in Bangladesh. I guess their money laundering is against forex trading. But you will see many traders of India in different forum. So there is way to trade in online.

Can any one explain, if there are so many traders in India who are trading in FX..... How they are successful in doing so.. any expert comments on this or any way out of this rules in india...??.

I've always kind of wondered this as well. There's LOADS of forex traders from India and I've interacted with a few while doing development/research. I wonder how they manage to stay under the radar...

expertarts:
Can any one explain, if there are so many traders in India who are trading in FX..... How they are successful in doing so.. any expert comments on this or any way out of this rules in india...??.
SamuraiFXTrader:
I've always kind of wondered this as well. There's LOADS of forex traders from India and I've interacted with a few while doing development/research. I wonder how they manage to stay under the radar...

Hello.. these are the forex trading a/c which were opened earlier say one year back and older... so these a/c are working fine and when these person withdraw money its in foreign currency and the person can show it as received foreign currency for any type of work done e.g commission income i mean u can say anything other than forex trading as income tax department has no way finding it out where and why money came from.. income tax department will only launch an investigation if the amount received is in millions in one financial year.. so this is how this game is being played in india

expertarts:

yes i m from India but not all Indian tread in Forex.

and why u want tread in Forex from India

here one exchange MCX which provide usaind, gbpind only two script

and i m here for indicator and ea and learning not for Forex

forget it don't west ur time

and some people do the trading in forex but most of them illegally. they trading on mobile

look what psaini say

True !!

Though there are so many ways to fund the a/c but then it is possible someday you will be in trouble for that !

Reason: