Who says Elliott Wave doesn't work....

There's no denying its the most effective method there is, here's proof.

In the yellow box is orders info i received in the morning so you can see the areas of buyers/sellers which coincide with the wave 2 of larger degree leading to waves 1,2 and eventually 3 of lesser degree. As you'll agree its impossible to fit the analysis to suit the information of orders.. i'll leave it up to you to decide..

By the way Morgan Stanley were long today...from one of there traders..

"Morgan Stanley who remain medium-term bears are expressing caution on initiating new shorts on the AUD/USD at the current levels. They believe risk/reward favours being long in the short term and see 1.0320/30 as the first major resistance, with a break there opening the way up to 1.0390 and possibly even 1.0600. They would place a tight stop loss on the downside through 1.0140. AUD/USD’s currently sitting around 1.0235"

replies on a post card although i don't expect many as monkeys are out collecting sticks..

Files:
audusd.jpg  208 kb

Who???!...(says that).....

Pava:
Who???!...(says that).....

Well Morgan Stanley for one according to their traders.

They really are great, but there is some indication that do count as accurate as possible for MT4, I used the version that exists EWPro the internet and then touches other obciladores be linking validating to see if if there are or not, but I wonder if they have one??

philt:
Well Morgan Stanley for one according to their traders.

According to my inside source of in_formation Morgan Stanley use Elliott Waves exclusively:)

If we take a look at the end of their last year report it looks like they have been using solar wind instead at that time

Pava:
According to my inside source of in_formation Morgan Stanley use Elliott Waves exclusively:)

they combined both into an unimaginable super indicator, but the bad people at the exchange spoiled it for them...

mladen:
If we take a look at the end of their last year report it looks like they have been using solar wind instead at that time

Those inside sources always coming up with useless information, I might break my friendship with the inside circle..

Wait till you see if they get a bonus raise

philt:
Those inside sources always coming up with useless information, I might break my friendship with the inside circle..
Reason: