How many percent of succesful traders in forex world?? - page 4

That just means that the market is becoming more and more predictive

If you found true broker you would be gain in the market easily

They say that there are only 5% successful forex traders in the world, meaning that other 95% loose their capital. There is no concrete evidence to this fact, though it might be true,; but I think that if only 5% are making profit in the business many people market wager will be low. I think there are a lot of silent traders out there who are earning full living just by trading forex

techmac:
under capitalizing is by far the most common reason

You make a great point, Techmac

Below are data compiled by DailyFX from over 10,000 FXCM client accounts. Note the big difference in the performance of those who start with less than $1000 equity (20.91% profitable) and those who start with at least $5000 (37.37% profitable).

The researchers were able to conclude that "Traders with at least $5,000 of capital tend to use more conservative amounts of leverage. Traders should look to use an effective leverage of 10-to-1 or less."

The same study showed that FXCM client accounts with a balance of $10,000 or more had a profitability rate of 44.09%. Other factors that can impact trader profitability were also covered as part of the studies conducted by DailyFX.

Jason Rogers:
You make a great point, Techmac

Below are data compiled by DailyFX from over 10,000 FXCM client accounts. Note the big difference in the performance of those who start with less than $1000 equity (20.91% profitable) and those who start with at least $5000 (37.37% profitable).

The researchers were able to conclude that "Traders with at least $5,000 of capital tend to use more conservative amounts of leverage. Traders should look to use an effective leverage of 10-to-1 or less."

The same study showed that FXCM client accounts with a balance of $10,000 or more had a profitability rate of 44.09%. Other factors that can impact trader profitability were also covered as part of the studies conducted by DailyFX.

Thanks for the information

I did not have exact data - what I was talking was based on my experience. This helps a lot

Reason: