HELP with Upper TF indicator - page 4

Is it possible to turn any indicator into a MTF indicator?

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Files:

Good thinking!

TEAMTRADER

sohocool:
Hi Teamtrader,

10080 / 240 =42

You can check the indicator on 1M chart with 30M setting (x30)or with 1H setting (x60).

Or with MTF Moving Average : Price=Typical Price and Moving average of Typical Price.

Sohocool,

Price vs Mazones indicator

These are the springboard areas - the weekly indi and the daily indi are set on the 4hr chart.

When the weekly is above zero and the daily returns above zero there is a quick move.

As far as I can see this is a perfect set up.

MLaden,

CCI zone indicator

Your is exactly the same and as far as I can see this equals the best return for the least risk.

This is TGTBT?

You are two super coders so, if you agree, then an EA would be a serious consideration.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
usdjpyh4.png  96 kb

179909[/ATTACH]

MLaden,

this is what I mean.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Files:
mladen.pdf  846 kb

TEAMTRADER:
179909[/ATTACH]

MLaden,

this is what I mean.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

The indicator alerts from the target time frame (it does not take into account at all from what current chart time frame it was called) and it Alerts only once per target time frame bar. It means that the 30 minute indicator is alerting from 30 minute target time frame and it should be checked for values as such - on a 30 minute CCI

Understood.

As that is the case, do you know of a MTF alert signal that is CCI based that alerts, and shows a change in chart background colour on the lower TF chart, EVERY time the zero level is crossed and recrossed?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

pls is it possible to reduce the cpu usage of the indicator,it huges my plateform and shuts it down

IndicatorCrossCCIMTFv2.mq4

drunkpips:
pls is it possible to reduce the cpu usage of the indicator,it huges my plateform and shuts it down IndicatorCrossCCIMTFv2.mq4

drunkpips

On my terminal it works OK, but since you have problems, try setting the "limit" parameter to some smaller value

Ok will try that,thanks bro. It happens when I have it on more than. 1 chart at the same time

Why this Indicator doesn't open up . When tried to complile ii in Meta editors its give message for

switch (colors[1])

can you pls let me know sir why it happens

Can you pls rectify it so that the indicator works.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Reason: