Carney, Draghi, Abe or Bernanke?

I am sure all of you have at least heard of the above gentlemen and either praises them for being somewhat intelligent or laughs at them for being ridiculously idiotic.

How would you rank them from best to worst?

Here is my list:

1. Carney (I have to give him the benefit of doubt since he just started out this month)

2. Draghi (He tries to keep the ECB as independent as possible and I can applaud him for that)

3. Abe (He returned from the political grave only to do the same, but at least he returned)

4. Bernanke (the cream of the crop as far as idiocy is concerned, at least in my book)

They are all the same. Just remember who did Draghi work for, and when asked if there is a conflict of interest in that he even did not answer

TheLastBear:
I am sure all of you have at least heard of the above gentlemen and either praises them for being somewhat intelligent or laughs at them for being ridiculously idiotic.

How would you rank them from best to worst?

Here is my list:

1. Carney (I have to give him the benefit of doubt since he just started out this month)

2. Draghi (He tries to keep the ECB as independent as possible and I can applaud him for that)

3. Abe (He returned from the political grave only to do the same, but at least he returned)

4. Bernanke (the cream of the crop as far as idiocy is concerned, at least in my book)

I agree with your ranking, I would have ranked them the same. Carney did a good job at the Bank of Canada so let's see if he can do the same at the Bank of England. Bernanke is just utter rubbish.

None of them.

They are ignoring the market (which is odd, since all of them are fiercely talking about the free market) and are trying to control the market all the time. No wonder that there is a world crisis when they are allowed to do so

Reason: