Problems after last update

Hi, I want to report a problem that it occurred since I made the last update few days ago. The charts doesn't go automatically to the last candle in real time but they remain somewhere in the past. Specially moving from the monthly timeframe to the weekly, daily, hourly...I have to swipe a lot my screen in order to get to the last quote. Please fix this annoying problem
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Timeframes
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Timeframes
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Timeframes - Documentation on MQL5

uanni1974:
Hi, I want to report a problem that it occurred since I made the last update few days ago. The charts doesn't go automatically to the last candle in real time but they remain somewhere in the past. Specially moving from the monthly timeframe to the weekly, daily, hourly...I have to swipe a lot my screen in order to get to the last quote. Please fix this annoying problem
You probably have to click on the Auto-Scroll button.