How many percent of succesful traders in forex world?? - page 2

I don't know if they take into account accounts that have collapsed within the period they are checking the results. If a trader loses his account after 3 weeks, I am not sure that he will be taken into account.

Overall, brokers will have more incentive to display a higher success rate than the reality.

Also, the size of the account is rather important, as well as the leverage that is used.

Forex trading, or any kind of trading, is all about the ability of the trader to control his mind. Of course, a trader needs successful trading strategies, but one should remember that successful strategy does not guarantee successful trading. This is a common mistakes that people make regarding trading, and if they realize that, it will be much easier for them to get on the winning track.

asad222:
Forex trading, or any kind of trading, is all about the ability of the trader to control his mind. Of course, a trader needs successful trading strategies, but one should remember that successful strategy does not guarantee successful trading. This is a common mistakes that people make regarding trading, and if they realize that, it will be much easier for them to get on the winning track.

Did you read the title of the thread?

Well I also like to know the answer for this. But it is not so easy. However that should be a small % of winners

I think we can not give ect figure that how many successful market in the but I have read in an article that 39% traders are successful traders in fore

i dont know but i always see some brokers that are successful..

Probably those high ranking people like president and finance minister can earn money in forex trading. They know how the currency move tomorrow!

WR1:
i read somewhere last yr that its 5% win big

5% win small

and another 10% breakeven over the yr

it also said that traders are getting more profitable not less, partly because of their longer experience in the markets

so i don't really believe what we are repeatedly told

found this on another forum recently

what is failed to be properly documented, is how many brokers are dishonest

i would say 95%

When I saw this chart for the first time I omitted to see one number : the number of total accounts. Quite frankly it is surprisingly low number regarding all (especially regarding some statements coming from trading platform sellers)

whats even worse is its for only live accounts

they fail to say how many have blown up and are now not counted

i suppose it works both ways for them

and they steal our money either way

think i'll continue to believe its only 5%

and have to always keep on top of the game

WR1:
whats even worse is its for only live accounts

they fail to say how many have blown up and are now not counted

i suppose it works both ways for them

and they steal our money either way

think i'll continue to believe its only 5%

and have to always keep on top of the game

I don't believe that they will tell us the real number of the blown up accounts (that would be bad for brokerage companies business). Even this number (the total number of accounts) being published is surprising because it is showing a kind of stagnation in the forex bussines

Reason: