The Best Trading Ideas

Whether I Win Or Lose A Trade…

Experience is the best teacher. Negativity in trading is compared to temporary setbacks in real life: it exists so that you can become a better trader. Losing streaks are equivalent of transient disappointments that celebrities face in their careers. They simply enable you to become an efficient risk manager. There are many life examples that can be compared to trading. Do you know that you need to be determined enough to surmount any challenges you might encounter in the markets? Uncertainty will forever be our source of wealth! Do you know that you need to believe in yourself? You’re never doomed to failure in the markets. You just need to work hard enough until you reach the stage of trading effortlessly (after your past errors have turned you into a general of the financial markets). Can you do this? Do you agree with me? If you can, your dreams would be achieved ultimately.

ituglobal:
Whether I Win Or Lose A Trade… Experience is the best teacher. Negativity in trading is compared to temporary setbacks in real life: it exists so that you can become a better trader. Losing streaks are equivalent of transient disappointments that celebrities face in their careers. They simply enable you to become an efficient risk manager. There are many life examples that can be compared to trading. Do you know that you need to be determined enough to surmount any challenges you might encounter in the markets? Uncertainty will forever be our source of wealth! Do you know that you need to believe in yourself? You’re never doomed to failure in the markets. You just need to work hard enough until you reach the stage of trading effortlessly (after your past errors have turned you into a general of the financial markets). Can you do this? Do you agree with me? If you can, your dreams would be achieved ultimately.

Good post mate. But sometime due to psychological factors some traders cannot achieve the success in financial markets. Another thing, this is a long term process.

You will trade effortlessly only if your MM allows you not to worry ie : if you account is large enough

techmac:
You will trade effortlessly only if your MM allows you not to worry ie : if you account is large enough

or if your lots are small enough not to worry you.

Hello Traders,

Best trading idea to me is cutting the losses early and let the winners run............

Best Idea mean to stop the losses I know it is not easy task but if we have good knowledge and experience about it then we mostly over come this problem,Long term investment is very best strategy to save the loss because in long term investment loss of risk very low.

Why aren’t we patient while trading?

Why aren’t we patient while trading? Why do we prefer instant results always? We’ve become an immediate gratification culture, and we expect profits to come quickly, efficiently in the way we want. When that doesn’t happen, we tend to become increasingly frustrated and irritable - a sign of impatience. One source says that, for one thing, in trading, impatience is linked to frustration, irritation, and even anger. Such emotions can raise our stress level, which in turn can harm our health. Impatient isn’t harmful only in trading, it’s also harmful in other areas of life.

There is no such thing as the best trading idea. As a matter of fact when it comes to trading there is no such thing as best of anything. Plenty of marketers slap the word 'best' in front of products and services etc in order to attract newbies.

Rambo35:
There is no such thing as the best trading idea. As a matter of fact when it comes to trading there is no such thing as best of anything. Plenty of marketers slap the word 'best' in front of products and services etc in order to attract newbies.

I agree with you, but there are still some universal trading principles that guarantee success in the long run. And it must be adopted by all traders.

The best trading ideas would be to trade along the trend so that the traders can make too many number of pips. But if we are on the reverse direction of the forex market we may lose more pips as well.

Keep ur chart clean

have a trading plan

Trade what you can afford to lose

Place the trade and walk away

Cut ur losses , let ur wins

Add to the winning side

Don't follow the herd

Best if you don't want to lose , then don't trade

Reason: