Hi everybody- I have a question- who is your broker? I need help :)

Hello guys, traders, hope u are all fine,,,I just recently started trading, and decided to open a live account,,,,so I wanted to talk to friends traders,,,, which one is good? any experience ??

Using Alpari-UK. No problems so far (3 years)

From which country do you trade?.

forex_new:
Hello guys, traders, hope u are all fine,,,I just recently started trading, and decided to open a live account,,,,so I wanted to talk to friends traders,,,, which one is good? any experience ??

There are several good brokers including hotforex, Oanda, FXCM, Dukascopy, etc.

If you Google you will find more info. Try broker platforms on a demo account before go live.

O great, thank you for suggestion,,,,i have recently found Trader's Pulse company,,, they have low spread list and promotion I like , called cash back bonus,,, what's your experience with these bonus campaign?

i am trading with SAXfx ...happy with my share of profit

I saw a similar thread in another section ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

could it be you are already trading with your broker from the very start! why even ask if you already have oh well!!

just to answer the question i trade with hotforex for almost 2 years now. and just go with google or maybe forexpeacearmy and other rating sites to look for feedback and good brokers, there are still some left despite all the turmoil in the world of forex.

good day!

you can try alpari uk and fxcm.

see you!

forex_new:

It’s very good that you want to start with real account now. I hope you have done enough study in Forex market and ready to enter with real capital for investment. Always chose regulated and reliable broker because it’s very safe as compare to other broker. If broker licensed and regulated means broker have own license number. Get suggestions about some trusted broker for Forex trading.

Its very good that you want to start with real account now. I hope you have done enough study in forex market and ready to enter with real capital for investment. Always chose regulated and reliable broker because it’s very safe as compare to other broker. If broker licensed and regulated means broker have own license number. I suggest you one very trusted broker for forex trading. You an google avafx
Reason: