General - page 1417

Hello. I have started using the Universal MA Cross EA developed here at TSD. The version I use is 8.2 by firedave modified by codersguru. The problem I am having with it is the trailing stop function, where it modifies the order sometimes many times a second and as i have more than one copy of the...
Hi, Just wondering if anyone is having problems depositing money into their MQL4/5 account for Job services as I cannot seem to wire money to pay for a script. Dave.
Hi all, This trading system I have testing and trading over the past four years. The trading system based on trend following, no top nor bottom pick up, not predicts market up or down, no news analysis… It simply buy when price goes up and sell when it goes down and whenever trade close, they...
how to reconfig MT5 default user directory from  C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\6F9C869F6858C85D7809F35BE65FFDE3\MQL5 to a directory of my choice?
  MY-HELPER(personal ea)  (17   1 2)
Hello,i have this ea about 2 weeks and in the first week i did o lot of pips with this ea,but sictuation not so good.I don't know wath hapen.Maybe someone from good programers in can optimize for me this ea,works on any time frame eurusd accsept 1min.Will be very grateful. My brokers AdmiralMarkets...
I'm using a DLL that verifies a username/pass online, and returns a value based on the result. I've encountered a very frustrating problem, which is why I'm asking if anyone has had similar experience. I use a script to call the function one time only. MT5 finds the DLL, but instead of returning the...
EXAmple: double arraytest[5] = { 3, 2 ,5, 6,8 }; ArraySetAsSeries(arraytest,true); // reverse Print (arraytest[0]); // Expected result should be 8. // but the result is 3. ------ Is this a bug? If not I need help.
This has been around awhile I think, but just stumbled on it the other day. scite-mql - A better editor for MQL4 using SciTE! - Google Project Hosting What it does is it replaces or makes Meta Editor a little more user friendly, first thing i noticed is the lines in meta editor are numbered that...
ok, i did the download and see that i have balance of 2.00 ... and this balance was "before" i ran the .exe downloaded file. so, it makes me wonder if its already working to calculate my spare computer time, " without " me running the .exe file i downloaded. Can someone please clarify ??...
I think it has been asked already, but nevertheless, I am repeating the question : Is the zero level that appears in indicators when they are drawn in a subwindow without even specifying a zero level going to be removed or not? Why is there an assumption that a zero level must be drawn whether the...
Hi all,   DLL function ... _DLLAPI double TestArrayFn(double *arr) {    return 0; }  MQL5 ... #import "TestDLL.dll" double  TestArrayFn(double &arr[]); #import   And using imported method...    double arr[];   double result = TestArrayFn(arr); Im getting a "syntax error" when compiling , hmm  cant...
A few weeks ago I have found the Mydigitrade, they allows to copy deals of other traders directly on to brokerage account in real-time. I've found a couple of interesting trading strategies... Now driving in demo mode - looks great. I'm thinking to go live, but I'd like to know if there someone...
Hi Guys! I think one of the most important thing in the FOREX trading the broker company where we will be trade. If i would be begginer trader right now, i would check the broker company by the following aspects Regulation: If the Broker company is not regulated by any financial organization, if...
Is it possible to send a completed project to arbitration? If so, how? Thank you
I either misundrestood the principle of stop-out or the rules are not applied. Let's calculate: When a bot buys 5.0 lots of GBPUSD with 10.000 balance, than the margin is 7938.6 at present price. Only 2061.4 USD free margin is left in the account. As 50% stop-out level means that the position will...
  PositiveTrades  (5)
I would like to post my live performance activity here .... I have 14 months live performance data, feel free to ask for performance details..each time, my trade closed, I will post details here, thanks
I spent several hours trying to find out why my EA stopped working when metatrader was upgraded from 674 to version 687. On version 674 both EAs will work when you attach it to a chart. On version 687 you will get an "EX5 loading failed" error when you try to attach it to a chart. This bug is...
What is your trading style?Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading? Dear Traders please share your ideas which trading style is more beneficial for you scalping,swing Trading or intraday trading? Some Traders love scalping and a very huge number of traders love this style but on many forex forums it...
  Economic Events  (1)
12:30 CAD RMPI m/m Forecast:2.3% Previous: -4.0% Change in the price of raw materials purchased by manufacturers. It’s a leading indicator of consumer inflation – when manufacturers pay more for goods the higher costs are usually passed on to the consumer. 12:30 USD Prelim GDP q/q...
[Deleted]
Forex Trading Strategies: Which trend should I look? The long term or short term? FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES I believe that this is one of the most important and mind buggling question that most traders face. Forex trading strategies Example: Forex Pair Eur Chf In the forex pair above, the overall...
These are the spoutnik additional indicators files and tmp.
Hi guys, I've been having this error the entire day while trying to figure out a way to place trailing stops to my positions. I'm getting an " invalid stops " error. I've read through some of the previous posts about the invalid stops but nothing seems to work. Appreciate if anyone can kindly look
Hi everyone especially ATC team, i have problem to verify my account, i used same data as previous ATC registration but now it said "HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED YET OR IS INCORRECT" i have not upload my EA, same as last ATC i will wait to get my ID verified first then upload the EA. sorry i don't know...
I have recently installed MT4 on my iphone. I am not getting any data or connection to the trading platform, though i do receive push messages. I am getting lots of journal entries that "Generated key required"; which I don't understand and do not know how to resolve it. Could it be related to my...
[Deleted]
I am searching for a broker that offers an Ultra Low latency Direct Market Access with server latency no more than 1 ms and at the same time offers MQL5. Since my strategy works fine on backtesting but in demo trading it misses the price needed .
Just a reminder what month is ahead :
I am trying to trade based on the macd , I can clearly see it is above 0 on the indicator and has been for a while, but my trader sells into the position. What am I missing. Is it because the timeframe on the Screen indicator is different and always going to be different from code ? if
  Auto FX GBPUSD  (1)
Hi, this is my automated strategy optimized to trade the GBPUSD. I'm attaching a backtest from 2009.02.01 to show what it has been optimized to. Take note of max dd ( less than 20% ) and roi. This bot will run for the next 6 months on these settings before the next optimization cycle. Max DD allowed...
You want it, you've got it! After the publication of the article The Mystery of Changing Leaders Solved? we have received many requests to write an article having a greater analytical bias. Today we have a hot topic - comparing the Expert Advisors' parameters obtained during the automatic tests...
  Daily Technical Outlook  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
EURGBP- Although the cross closed higher for a second week in a row the past week, it will have to break and hold above the 0.7961 level to resume its corrective recovery triggered from the 0.7761 level. This if seen will open the door for a run at the 0.8039/93 levels. We expect a back off lower...