General - page 1723

Hello my fellow Traders and Coders, Hope all is going well in your quest for financial independence. I have a quick question... Can anyone post the code and describe the process to set 2 or more Moving Averages inside an indicator? I read Coders' Guru's report on building an indicator from scratch
I am new here. I want to know how to put your own EA, and where can i find it. Are those for sell?
  EAs not working  (3)
Hi All, I am new to the MetaTrader, but I was able to figure out most of the things. However, as always, there are some questions and some things which are buging me. I have tried to test some of the EAs found here, as well as some found at MetaTrader. Some work fine in testing, like Day Trading one...
[Deleted]
threads closed and thanks for attentions
  Trending Pairs  (6)
WHich pairs do u guys view as always trending instaed or ranging.... I only know of G/J
Hello Do you have this indicator? neme : FX TURNING POINT Note : References be fixed
I thought I'd put my ebook here as well as the Trading Systems sub-forum. It details a system for entering and exiting and selecting trades based off the daily charts. If you have any questions just ask. Enjoy .
If anybody has this, please send it to me at ronaldgerdes@sbcglobal or post on forum. Thanks in advance! Ron
  EA Needed  (12   1 2)
Hi, I need an EA to place a trade when the price reaches a particular level for buy and sell. Example, if the price is now 1.9700 I would need to tell the ea to place an instant order if the price reaches or is 1.9723 for a buy and if price reaches 1.9690 for a sell. I must be able to type in the...
hi all how to get the time of Swap, when applied by the broker... in MT code... regards...
[Deleted]
Hi, Ive got an app that Ive written that works fine.. (EA) Ive got the following concerns.. 1. This is a Hedge app that monitors 4 charts. I dont like the idea of running my ea on all 4, cuz they could step on each on each other.. Ive looked at using gloabal vars, as there are no built in Semiphores...
Its been a while since I have been over here to TSD I noticed a new calender pretty cool.... Anyone here have a MT4 template that pulls the calender data into an EA. I have a pretty good EA that uses the calender from another site but the site goes down frequently. Basically all I need is something...
ive managed to compile a very simple setup //+----------------------------START---------------------------------+ extern int TakeProfit = 40; extern int StopLoss = 20; int start() { double lots, ma1, stop, profit, slippage; ma1 = iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,0); lots =...
hi all iam making my first indicator but ther is some thing wrong here is the code #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2 Red //---- input parameters extern int rsiPeriod = 10; //---- buffers double buySignal[];...
hi all, please see the attached eurusd daily chart. 34 period JMA looks very good. Need some help. Other than buy/sell at the blue/red arrow (as suggested by HellGungrave_777) please suggest: 1. entry/stoploss/target method with low drawdown. 2. any indicator (if needed) to go along. Thank-you
[Deleted]
  1-2-3 Pattern  (6)
Please, exist any 1-2-3 Pattern - mq4 version? I see BPS 1-2-3 Pattern from Barry Stander ...nice, but i need mq4 version.
  Palm  (1)
According to what I have found is that the istallation file for the mobile terminal is different for palm devices from MS devices, so will you continue supporting the palm operating system after palm have relwased its new products with MS. Samir.....
I have a EA which was running perfectly fine (over 3 months), but right now, it keep send me SMS alert NON-STOP! Even I turned off EA or even I turned off the Terminal Client, it still sending me SMS! Could anyone please help please? Even right now my phone still getting SMS non-stop! (Over 100...
Is there any broker in canada that uses the metatrader platform. I am in VAncouver BC and tried to use interbankFX but they will not open accounts for BC residents. If I can't use metatrederfx what should I use. I am new to the Forex Meander
  PDAs  (2)
Hello all; Actually, I like to buy one of these many types and versions of these PDAs found in the market, but I can not decided which one, I only need to run the metatrader and check emails,,,,, So if you please can you post what is your device and are you convenient with it or not.... Thank you in
I have an EA that will close trades and reopen when I switch the chart between timeframes. I DO NOT want this to happen. Any EA prgrammers have a idea how to not do this? I removed code from init and deinit thtat opened and closed trades and that stopped the problem, but I don't like the fact that
[Deleted]
I'm stuck... trying to get the attached file to work, and not quite there yet. The indicator is supposed to draw an arrow up or down, and play an alert when the RSI and the moving average of the RSI cross over each other. I have cut and pasted and reworked a few other indicators, but am stuck. Will...
Any coder up for it? THE EASY PART: The basic is simple breakout of Xpips above and below user adjustable close price. For example the close price of the 07:15 candle. This will then initiate a stop buy/sell at x pips above and below this price(net-including spread. If spread is 2 pips and x=20 the...
[Deleted]
  Hi  (2)
hi there i am looking for a script or something that when i make a trade it automatically sets a stop loss at -10 pips and sets a trailing take profit of 5 pips. thank you.
I have multiple identical results using optimization test in build 206. I'm optimizing 2 variable as follows: var-start-step-stop Gap - 5 - 1 - 20 ( 16 Pass) Gap2 - 0 - 1 - 20 (21 Pass) StartTime - 0 - 1 - 23 (24 Pass) Total Pass (8064) This is a partial sample of Optimization Results
I wrote this EA and received a parameter error when I compiled. I would appreciate someone correcting this problem. thanks.... rsi_ea.mq4
Hi, I need from CVX stock quotes deduct XOM stock quotes (CVX-XOM spread) and trade new chart. How can I do that??
Hi Slawa, Is it possible to call same indicator via the iCustom() function more than once within one tick? I am thinking to use constant MODE value and variable PARAMETERS to multiplex data to same buffer[shift], thus creating serial like output from an indicator. //Calling indicator...
My Build is 206, and whenever I fire up the MetaEditor, it just crash with the report below: There has been a critical error Time : 2007.07.03 16:47 Program : MetaEditor Version : 4.00 (build: 206, 06 Jun 2007) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build...