General - page 1413

ATC 2012 Participants  (29   1 2 3)
Hi fellow ATC 2012 participants, Care to share your participating EA results? Here's mine... The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report:  2012.09.04 19:17 1. Copy experts\template.ex5 ok 2. Compile 3. Configuration template on EURUSD:M5 every...
  Told you  (15   1 2)
Told you you're forum would be dying.. layout and colors suck... Doesn’t take a genius to see this coming… Too bad, was a great "familiar" place. Oh, your first response was that you guys are programmers and not whatever… Ain’t too late to switch back to something different then “joomla”… Best of...
How many EAs can work on one account if the EAs is running on one or many computers? what's the max. Is there a limitation?
[Deleted]
hi guys, I need a help of a programmer or an expert. I am looking for a simple breakout EA which has the following options. I would like to set up TP/SL and trailing stop. Select a reference candle or time range, than place pending orders like buy stop/sell stop to the high/low of the candle....
hi; is multi terminal available for mt5? that trade such as master account for another account automatically ?
Hi there guys! I just started forex trading. So far, I’ve only been losing. I’ve been recommended a particular signal provider . This is them: hxxp://trvdergroupsignal.co Anybody using them? If you got any info on them, please share it with me, I don’t want to plant false hope. Thanks
Hi, as the title mention, recommend me a good one currently looking at alpari uk ecn but the spread is higher than exness looking for your precious inputs...
Hi, this is my Asian Breakout strategy and i would like to plot automatic this ordersat 08.00h : order 1 Buy Stop at enter level 0,02Lot and T/P at TP1 level S/L at other side box level order 2 Buy Stop at enter level 0,01Lot and T/P at TP2 level S/L at other side box level order 3 Buy Stop at...
Is there a way, to export the current Daily ATR value of a Currency pair, to excel. I know how to import the bid-ask prices, but i need the live ATR value.
I'm Osamu from Japan. I have placed my ea here and I want opinion for may ea's strategy. The strategy of my ea is based on triangle arbitrage. But you know the profitable gap for triangle arbitrage is raley appears in actual market. So I considered the condition for entry and close position should...
One of the features that exists in MT4 and we lost in the migration to the MT5 is the display of the Lot Size in the simulation Graph folder (Balance / Equity Graph after backtesting). This was replaced by Level Margin, which is also quite relevant, but I think it would be an ideal solution...
Hi: I have a Metatrader 4 indicator named "Second Chart" that places a candlestick chart (of any desired currency pair) in a separate window below a main chart. I would like to add a standard ZigZag Indicator to the "Second Chart" Indicator (Actually, I want to add 2 ZigZag Indicators to this...
Hi, I used to open more than 40 symbols in one screen with 30 inch 2560x1600 LCD monitor in MT4 without any speed problem.   However, when I open more than 20 symbols in MT5, I've encountered dramatic slow down in speed (delay of few tens of seconds when trying to open another symbol)....
Every time I click profile in the top right corner it takes me to my profile but then it also logs me out. It also logs me out if I click on messages or if I go to jobs. Any idea why this is happening?
Hello anybody, can anybody point me to some working example code to the following feature of MT5 as shown in the article 'MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine'? 7.4. Fast Compilation of C++ DLL. Many developers use third-party DLLs when developing applications in MQL5. With MetaEditor 5 you...
Good morning everyone, well I think I can find help here. I'm interested in creating a proper indicator. I have read that it can be done by metatrader, but my question is how I can include the external values ​​of a table excell in the? Putting the data every day or every week, for example....
Gentlemen, Explain to me how a program that pretends to conduct stock market operations can have this kind of execution of client orders/orders? Client Terminal / Trading / Trading Activity / Changing Positions: "If there is an open position on a financial instrument and a new order is placed on it
Hi I want to get started with Forex Trading . I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214 @ hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips. Thanks, Shawn Wells
We are pleased to officially announce the integration of FXStreet.com news feeds and analytics into the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader5 trading platforms. This will significantly expand opportunities for traders allowing them to use additional information when making their trading decisions. We...
Hi folks How do you debug ticks, I can debug the OnInit() event but unable to trigger a OnTick() event to step through and watch the code. Thank you in advance for your response. W
Hello everyone, When sending a TradeRequest, my EA now always returns the error 4752 ( Trading by Expert Advisors prohibited) and the retcode =10027 ( Autotrading disabled by client terminal). Still, the "Options/ExpertAdvisor/Allow Auto Trading" is well checked and the 3 cases of "Disable Auto
How do you enter a new job? i put in categories MQL4, keep getting error message: enter categories (maximum 2 category). and in Notifications: enter metaquotes ID, i entered 2 different IDs, but keep getting error message: Invalid meta quotes ID format. i Require a Renko bar off line chart...
  Your Strategy??  (11   1 2)
Guys, i really wanted to know what is the best strategy we can build up to make money in Forex. What do you think is required to be successful in this market. Anyone do know about it please share as we can also benefit from it. I actually refer to Technical & Fundamental Analysis to trade Forex and...
It has only been a week since we announced the release of the new version of MetaTrader 5 Android. Technical indicators became the main feature of the program. We have now enhanced it with support for Push notifications. Trading using MetaTrader 5 Android will become even more convenient....
I posted an EA (QB-TradeManager) and it was deleted. What was the reason?
On September 21, 2012 at 23:59 registration for participation in the Automated Trading Championship 2012 was finished. Some participants were looking forward to this moment, while others were saddened as they have not managed to polish their trading robots. Expert Advisors are not accepted anymore...
hi - i want to write an indicator so draw 10 next movement and frontier than the last candle and it change after each new bar. and i dont want to use "shift" option. is there another solution to do that?
Forgive me for the number of questions on my first post. I am a quant trying to move into a home algo trading career. These seem to be the most relevant problems I need to solve: 1. Tic data, can meta download outside the env or just within it? 2. Can anyone suggest a good source of (free) tic...
I have worked for many years in the city as a quant, programming high end risk models and I have to say MT5 is outstanding piece of kit. Flexible, easy to use and well documented it is MUCH easier than anything I have used in over 7 tier 1 Banks. Well done whoever you are. 
[Deleted]
//------ Automation I'm not new to programming but, when it comes to automation or OOP I freak. I'm trying to get all the methods correct first and understand the bare basics of oop before diving into mql5 automation. I followed a few guides but, I'm still a little lost and cannot get a...