General - page 1409

Hello fellow traders, welcome to my trading strategy and the attempt to beat the forex market. Should be fun! LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF Let me tell you more about myself first. I got into trading about 5 years ago and have been making my living out of it since then. I trade full time and thats my...
Hi all ! I am getting my head around calculating XAU / USD position size but couldn't find the right answer. If my account size is $2,000, amount risk % is 7.5% and stop loss is 30 pips, what would be the position size of XAU/USD pair ? Different sites are giving different formulae , so I am...
I'm using Swiss Army v2.01 to manage my trades, but am having problems with it. I want to set a take profit and a stop loss, with no trailing stop. Therefore, I have all the trailing stop settings at 0 and the trailing stop option set to false. However, every time one of my trades becomes profitable...
This is the third consecutive year I try to participate in the ATC contest. This year my EA passed the tests, as in previous years. 2 days before deadline I read this post from MetaQuotes: https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/news/159 Which explains perfectly what happened to my EA in ATC 2011:...
Hi All .. im new to FX and EA. I have tried to find an EA for "close all sell" or "close all buy" when hit target but couldn't find. I found only close all sell or all buy without the "HIT TARGET or PROFIT". Is it possible if someone could help me to create 1 EA with below features:- 1)Close all...
Hello: Thank you for following my journal. Lately, I have been having great success trading metals. Primarily gold though. I decided to do a video journal of my daily trades. Let me know what you think. All videos are free via youtube. Hopefully, as I elucidate my thought process in real time,...
Dear Modeartors, How can I remove my previous job request?My credits are on hold for the unwanted previous one.Thanks
  Axis fonts  (3)
Does anyone know how to change font type and sizes on the chart? and i am not talking about in the coding, just the settings. thx
Hello reliable gurus out there.....please can anyone help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order on an MA line/price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA line/price on every new...
Hello everybody, I'd like to know if someone can tell if there's any option somewhere to have the trailing stop automatically set with the depth of market one-click trading. Since my style of trading is to scalp on M1, I'm looking for fast execution... Thanks to you
Minutes of the Bank of England actuate GBP, minutes of the Bank of Japan actuate JPY, while Championship minutes actuate interesting information. As we have promised, we present brief statistics on the trading results of the second week of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Here you will...
I need a programmer that will help me develop a script/expert advisor/indicator or a robot that will follow the up and down direction of the forex market. it will open trades a particular lot with a market buy, a pending buy stop and sell stop, making 3 trades at a time. if the market buy reaches...
Hi, I have opened 44 positions with 15 currencies. My target is based on the AccountEquity, but the AccountEquity is not realtime, only if the chart is updated by the opened currency, but sometimes is it lag until 3-5 seconds . How can I solve the problem, so that the AccountEquity is really...
hi; MetaTrader 5 for iPhone ; is in the next build able to use custom indicators? for example we can use " TrendMagic.mq5" ; or any another custom indicator? if there is : soon or not;...approximately ?! thanks.
  New to EA  (1)
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to write a simple EMA cross over EA and do not really know where to start as I have never programmed an EA before. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get started and how to create one. Thanks
Suppose that all clients act legally. Is there any cases where brokers lose when there clients make profit ?
HI: Push notifications is a great feature; BUT I can't find where to turn on a sound/vibration alert on iPhone CAN YOU PLEASE : Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/7599/page1 IF THERE IS SOLUTION? { IN settings/notifications ( on)...
What can be more complicated than a multicurrency trading robot? Surely, it is an automated strategy based on Elliott Wave Principle. Can we imagine something more complicated than that? Yes, we can. It is a multicurrency Expert Advisor using Elliott Waves on each currency pair! Alexander...
Now the server "sleeps". CSymbolInfo is not synchronized. The E.A. doesn't work....On a real account by a real broker it wouldn't happen. Because it is then a matter of much money.
Hello all, I have been trading the Forex market for 4 years and I need automated trading strategies due to a change in my employment status (and I'm not a very profitable trader and need a change in direction.) I am looking to find out if anyone has past/present experience or considering automated
Hello all, I have been trading the Forex market for 4 years and I need automated trading strategies due to a change in my employment status (and I'm not a very profitable trader and need a change in direction.) I am looking to find out if anyone has past/present experience or considering automated
Hi. i have message like this 2012.10.15 423128 Payment for agents usage 2012-10-15 Trintoro mql5_internal...
I open the account at liteforex.com,why the ticket lost?
Hi all. I need a simple indicator that open a position if the price break the value of the high or low of specified time range plus customizable pips. Attached there is an indicator that plot the lines i need but if you have better indicator there are no problem. It is possible to create an ea that...
Does anyone know any MT5 broker that operates crude oil ? Thanks
Today we interview Francisco García García (chuliweb) from Spain. A week ago his Expert Advisor reached the 8th place, but the unfortunate logic error in programming threw it from the first page of the Championship leaders. As confirmed by statistics, such an error is not uncommon for many...
Hello, I setup MT5 and have a demo account, but I can't find signals page in the MT5 termina, why? Thanks for you in advance!
  Eurusd going ...  (8)
Current time 10:39am 16/10/120EURUSD going Long from 10:18 am to 12:24 Gmt London signal
Guys, Since my algorithms are becoming a little bit complicated, I started to google for some help about it. Does anyone use any UML tool for you algorithms? Im trying a business process management software (BPMS), I think it serves me well, because it is very flexible. Thanks,
Thinking of moving somewhere else? Here is one possible destination :):) Forget the diamond as big as the Ritz. This one's bigger than planet Earth.Orbiting a star that is visible to the naked eye, astronomers have discovered a planet twice the size of our own made largely out of diamond. The...