I want to publish a EA in market which uses a custom indicator.

But i dont want to sell that custom indicator.

How to incorporate the custom indicator within the EA? 

chandra100:

Include it as a Resource. ?

Balachandran, the best way I can see is create a function inside your EA using the same adapted algorithm of the Indicator.
If you do this, one good pratice would be create an object, since this is modular and you can use it again in other EAs you create.

chandra100:

Yes, as a resource, see this topic

Problem with calling specific indicators from resources
Problem with calling specific indicators from resources
  • www.mql5.com
They only work when I put the files into the indicator folder, which gives me the impression that they don't get called from resources.

RaptorUK:
Include it as a Resource. ?
Very Useful. Thank you.

figurelli:
Balachandran, the best way I can see is create a function inside your EA using the same adapted algorithm of the Indicator.
If you do this, one good pratice would be create an object, since this is modular and you can use it again in other EAs you create.
Nice Idea. Will use it.

chandra100:
Nice Idea. Will use it.
My idea is regarding the fact that I don't like iCustom as a bulding block solution, but, to be honest, RaptorUK and Alain answer (Resource) may be better for you, since is ready to use.

figurelli:
My idea is regarding the fact that I don't like iCustom as a bulding block solution, but, to be honest, RaptorUK and Alain answer (Resource) may be better for you, since is ready to use.
i agree with your submission
Reason: