Which is the most effective way to challenge and increase your skills in developing EA? - page 3

Rosiman:
I'm not a programmer but I am an expert  creator . I can do this through the wizard. when I realized that wizard was missing of some modules that I thought could improve my robots I have asked Angevoyageur to do some jobs very useful. the exchange of information has greatly increased my skills. I try to create my expert working as a tailor customs made dress. Each symbol has its own cycles and requires different parameters . So starting from history and from backtest I can choose the best indicators, time frames, trailing, sl, tp.
True. No one in the world can claim to be the ultimate coder that will never have to consult forum, book or other coders when coding or just maybe a coder that only spends all their time telling people how good a coder they are over others. Sometimes getting other peoples point of view helps you come up with a better product than it would have been.

I think that doing all of them will help you to increase your skills.
Happy new year! :)

producing my own customized EA is the challenge and developing ones own skills rather than others demand.
Reason: