General - page 1407

Hi, I'm having a few difficulties keeping my local agents running when doing an optimisation. The optimisation seems to start alright but after 4 or 5 passes, a random agent's "status" percentage will slow down to a crawl or freeze completely. Over the course of time, more and more agents end up...
Hi, i have red some of forum topics and still have bugs about why broker's not allowed the service. Some because their server is not updated and some they just won't enable it. My suggest that metaquotes should optimize brokers. It's nothing without brokers support the service. For example : Option
Trade arrows (red & blue) are present on the charts when using the strategy tester. How can I turn them on when running on a demo chart.
  Delete Signal  (4)
I have create a trade signal but now I wish to delete it and create a new signal. How do I do that?
I have problem using cloud network for strategy tester. All cloud show "authorized". What does it mean? Before that no problem with that. How to fix this problem?
After My Signal is set off i want it to sent the signal to the alert or ea journal so that i can compare conditions for a trade.
Dear All i found a list of brokers that support live trading on MT5, but are there these who support it together with the automated trading and live signals option ? If not, is there a way to get an alarm when a new signal comes or to export the signal thru a software into other trading platforms
After updating to build 730 today, the program randomly crashes on startup. It will run if I open it again, but the Strategy Tester will not work. Here is the information from the terminal crash: Problem signature:  Problem Event Name:    BEX64  Application...
Not sure what's going on but I received this message from light22500 Hello, do you want to make money? I mean real money? Then all you have to do is to confirm any job I give to you, just only confirmation then after Work acceptance you have to send 80% to my moneybookers account...
  debug disabled  (3)
When I try to debug a code the debug functions are disabled. Can someone explain why?
Does anyone have some sort of readymade code or template for an EA that they are using every time they make an EA? I’m not interested in the ‘logic’ of the EA, but some code taking care of the 4/5digits brokers issue, Normal broker/ECN/STP brokers issue, SL, TP, TS, Slippage, maybe some trading...
usdchf buy, buy-0.93214, sl-0.92975, TP1-5pips; TP2-10pips; TP3-15pips guys use it this strong fxbase signal for your trade and give feed back also
"Everyone who is struggling with programming and who were not able to participate in this year's competition, know that it becomes a lot easier in time", said Juan Pablo Alonso Escobar (JPAlonso), the hero of today's interview. Starting from the third week his trading robot has a leading position at...
[Deleted]
At the change of the time frame in the charts, expert Controls.mq5 with error is cancelled. (failed...) How can I solve this problem?
Hi, I made a subscription to try the signal services. I had previously opened orders. When I subscribe the signal provider my previous orders were closed immeately. It was really bad. The signal service named forex navigator
  What is a PUPPET?  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear forum members, help with this question! According to theory, a point is the minimum possible change in price. When there were four decimal places in the price, there were no questions. Now there is a fifth decimal place... I believe that a pip is the last digit. However, Alfa-Forex, Alpari (and
I subscribed to a signal named BASI but it does not work because it uses a leverage of 1:1000. (my guess). How do I cancel the subscription so that I can subscribe to another signal? Your rules says : In order to subscribe to a different Signal, the current Subscription shall be canceled. But...
Eight weeks have passed since the beginning of the Championship, the resistance level of $100,000 is still unreachable, and the battle for TOP-10 places is getting hot. JPAlonso from the U.S. is still the leader of the race. We will release an interview with this trader in the upcoming days. The...
I want to get the current volume of an open position but am obviously not doing it properly can do this in MT4 but lost on MT5. I have tried PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) but this never changes from the original order even after increasing or decreasing the position. I also have tried putting...
I was wondering what encourages you guys to make a new deposit with your broker? Is it after you lost some of your capital? Do you want to boost your capital to increase your profits? What causes you to make a deposit after your initial deposit? Do you take advantage of special deposit bonuses? I...
Can a country control down fall of its currency with respect to other currencies in forex market
[Deleted]
  Pricing in signals  (115   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
I understand the test periods of many who started broadcasting signals a month or more ago are coming to an end! I would like to outline the pricing points! 1. Will it be possible to put a price on the signals that are distributed for free now? If so, what will be the mechanism? 2. Will it be
We are pleased to announce that MetaTrader 4 has been awarded Best Auto-Trading Software by reputable Forex Magnates web portal. The award ceremony took place at the inaugural Forex Magnates Summit 2012 in London on November 14. The event was attended by over 500 influential players in Forex and...
Seems all scripts i am trying to atach to a chart they dont work it says allways removed Ive allready tried 129831903108213 stips and NOTHING works... I would like a close all order script..simple..that works..!!! When i try to use it i do like this -Open the script (clicking on modify) -Press F5 to
hi; i have a question about different price for a curency pair between brokers in same time; i mean for a same time there is a difference between price in high or low ( zigzag does not match together ) . i saw even " 10 pips " or " 18 pips" different between price , and with this: phi.nuts:...
How can I get 100% History Quality. Mine is only 99% in Roboforex terminal.
Hello, I need a little modification for this color stochastic indicator , so it will alert when the stochastic line comes out from OBOS area instead of when enter it. Could somebody here help me please Thank you very much in advance
  File problems  (4)
bool restart = true ; int starthandle = 0 ; double test = 0 ; void OnTick () { MqlTick myprice; MqlTradeRequest myrequest; MqlTradeResult myresult; ZeroMemory (myrequest); //--- If we do not have an open position then open one. if (! SymbolInfoTick ( _Symbol , myprice)) { Print ( "No
Hey, I'm trying to calculate the lot size of a trade based on the percentage willing to risk for the trade. Here is my code, but it is not working, please help! The TRADE_LONG and TRADE_SHORT was obviously defined in the code double CalcLot(const string symbol,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf,int...
I wanted to put this indicator forward as I am becoming more and more interested in the coding side of forex. I chose this indicator because to me it is typical of many indicators floating around out there, signal does not show up in real time. I added an auto refresh indicator to the chart with it...