Traders4Help Must Read! Participants needed!

Dear Fellow Traders from around the World,

My name is Peter Noppen, though some of you may know me as "Dutchie".

I am a small Forex trader (of nearly 50) from the Netherlands, who was "forced" into trading by serious health issues that made me end up in a "disability allowance" prison.

Since I'm a convinced optimist I live my life happily, not giving up on improving quality of life for me and my family & friends. I have been thinking (and experiencing) "giving" whether it be materially or spiritually has always been a great joy....

My plans are to make this world, our world, a better place by setting up a group of traders/investors that are willing to give (back) too. Willing to offer 1 to 10% of your profits to set up a fund.

Maybe you have other suggestions, but I would like to start with the homeless.

This before mentioned fund can be used for food, medical care, clothing and shelter, to begin with! The next stage could be we provide these people with homes, education (if desired), a computer and a trading course so they can learn to make their own income AND pay it forward!

We could set this up and start helping people where needed the most and work our way down form there.

What's needed to make this work?

- tons of enthusiastic traders willing to participate

- a think-tank for idea's, solving issues

- accountants

- networks, networks & networks

Anyone who would like to participate or come up with idea's please drop me a line at:

traders4help@gmail.com

Call me a dreamer, but I am sure if we , traders, can make this work.... and I believe we can (!!), the world WILL be a better place.

Sincerely,

Peter Noppen

a.k.a. Dutchie

Traders4Help Must Read! Participants needed!

Dear Fellow Traders from around the World,

My name is Peter Noppen, though some of you may know me as "Dutchie".

I am a small Forex trader (of nearly 50) from the Netherlands, who was "forced" into trading by serious health issues that made me end up in a "disability allowance" prison.

Since I'm a convinced optimist I live my life happily, not giving up on improving quality of life for me and my family & friends. I have been thinking (and experiencing) "giving" whether it be materially or spiritually has always been a great joy....

My plans are to make this world, our world, a better place by setting up a group of traders/investors that are willing to give (back) too. Willing to offer 1 to 10% of your profits to set up a fund.

Maybe you have other suggestions, but I would like to start with the homeless.

This before mentioned fund can be used for food, medical care, clothing and shelter, to begin with! The next stage could be we provide these people with homes, education (if desired), a computer and a trading course so they can learn to make their own income AND pay it forward!

We could set this up and start helping people where needed the most and work our way down form there.

What's needed to make this work?

- tons of enthusiastic traders willing to participate

- a think-tank for idea's, solving issues

- accountants

- networks, networks & networks

Call me a dreamer, but I am sure if we , traders, can make this work.... and I believe we can (!!), the world WILL be a better place.

I would like to ask anybody who cares, to send this message to at least 2 friends/traders and make this go "viral". Anybody can put their own name under the message as long as it gets across!

Warm Regards,

Namasté,

Peter Noppen

a.k.a. Dutchie

don't forget THE CHILDREN...

Dear Pava,

Thank you for your useful contribution. Children will never be forgotten! We need to make a start somewehere, in order to make this go viral ASAP. Most children do not make very good traders... but feel free to help in a more constructive way by either participating or starting your own project?

Telling others what to do from the sidelines is the easiest thing a man can do... This is not my idea of making constructive suggestions!

"The difference between a boss and a leader is willingness to participate/contribute..."

Regards,

Peter