General - page 1406

I have designed an awesome free EA with simple indicator such as RSI and MACD . The results are astounding. And I am giving my EA for free. You can visit xxxxxxxxxx for instruction. <Moderator's Edit> This "awesome" EA has only 4 trades, beware of this kind of statement
Legal precedents which arise as a result of government action can on occasion lead to sudden implementation of such action on a global scale. The recent proposals in Cyprus to impose a “haircut”, a move whereby the government taxes bank deposits, on all accounts in the nation has generated...
Most binary options brokers are based and regulated in Cyprus, will this recent turn of events bring them to their knees? Here's a good article that explains
Cypriot police scuffled with protesters, including employees of Cyprus Popular Bank Pcl (CPB), outside Parliament as President Nicos Anastasiades maneuvered at home and in Russia to stave off financial collapse. As the Cabinet met in the capital, Nicosia, to discuss a proposed “investment solidarity...
please someone add trailing stop to this Expert advisor. i added trailing stop. but it not working properly. psar_trader_v2.mq4
  Detach Charts?  (2)
Does anyone know if there is a way of detaching charts from MQL5; say for example i have 3 monitors and want to display charts on all three of them, but cant drag them out of the programs main window? Anyone know of a work-around for this? I mean everyone works with multiple monitors these days; i...
Stochastic - floating levels. Can you please provide colour to the indicator slope I have seen indicators that have the output additionally processed so that the colour is changed depending if the value is ascending or descending ie the stochastic floating levels would be reported but the line will
Hi - just a quick note to let you know that our new - and free - social trading and training resource is now 'live'. Besides the most accurate and sophisticated trading account performance analyzer available today, Razor boasts a large spectrum of features. Some of the features are: a huge forex...
Demo MT4 Accounts. Cash Prizes. Zero Risk.
Euro zone finance officials acknowledged being "in a mess" over Cyprus during a conference call on Wednesday and discussed imposing capital controls to insulate the region from a possible collapse of the Cypriot economy. In detailed notes of the call seen by Reuters, one official described emotions...
The European Central Bank said on Thursday it had decided to allow the central bank of Cyprus to keep providing banks with emergency funding until next Monday. With Cyprus sovereign bonds ineligible for use as collateral for ECB refinancing operations due to their low credit ratings, the Cypriot...
There square measure several tips and tricks which will be useful in creating profit within the exchange. the primary and foremost tip is to shop for stocks at an occasional worth and commerce at a better worth. You must even have the proper plan regarding the exchange and you must be veruy...
I was wandering if someone can help me, I'm looking for a scanner or screener that will scan all currency pairs for an inside bar on a 4hr chart Thanks for all your help
Okay, I have a question for the pros around here. For indicators, I know the method function IndicatorRelease(indicator_handle) can release handle and thus free memory efficiently. NEED: 1) Still want to use indicator. 2) Just don't want indicator cluttering my screen because I need to see my price...
The FOMC just released the statement from its March meeting. To sum it up, Federal Reserve bond buying is still full speed ahead at $85 billion per month, but the FOMC notes that fiscal policy has become somewhat more restrictive since the last meeting (i.e., sequester). The FOMC also updated its...
To listen to the German and French governments, the European Central Bank and European Commission, no one was responsible for the Cypriot deposit tax that was unanimously endorsed in the early hours of March 16 and fell apart yesterday. German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble opened the blame...
Hi all ! I am trying to get hang of MT5 platform. So far so good but after some time (repeatedly), a bell rings. What is that for ? Thanks
  How successful are you  (21   1 2 3)
Sometimes people say they are very successful in this business. However, I have come to find out that some of these ones that claim to be very successful have lost thousands of dollars in the past. Let's take for example, A trader lost 2000$ a month ago, and this month he started making a profit of...
European policy makers are weighing how far to push Cyprus after lawmakers in the Mediterranean nation rejected an unprecedented levy on bank deposits, throwing into limbo a rescue package designed to keep it in the euro. Stocks and the euro gained as investors speculated that the European Central...
  File error 5004  (4)
Stuck again!! two problems with the code below. First is with the toolbar autotrade function switched off, when I attach this EA to the chart the EA still runs. WHY? Second the EA gives a 5004 error and I cant see why. What am I doing wrong please int  targethandle = 0;double target = 0;void...
In order to master the Forex you have to get some books on education in Forex. In addition to some videos. This is what many think of the beginner. But it's not just so. But more attention must be given practical experience...
Assuming there is no opportunity of using leverage in Forex meaning you can only trade with amount you've in your account and no leverage to increase your trade volume will you still trade Forex considering the risk yet no leverage to give big profit on small investment www.forex-metal...
[Deleted]
Most interesting forex articles/strategies for the last week: "MACD Divergence Trading Strategy"; "MT4 DDE Tool. Export data from MT4 to Excel"; "PAMM or Trade Copier".... FOREX | Scribd
Now every where in the world the unemployment proble are a headache to all. Even the university graduates are suffering from unemployment. In this sense, forex is like ocean. All the human being can take benefit from it. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I would like to know what is the accurate time frame in doing scalping trading.That would result at least 70% to 80% gain than loses. I have tried TF1, TF5 and TF15 and for some reason they have different results and signal. I...
Today the Cyprus parliament voted overwhelmingly to reject a bailout deal that was agreed to by the President this past weekend. The bailout would have imposed a one-off levy on all bank depositors, a form of confiscation that the public is furious about, and which politicians are (understandably)...
Knowing the basic rules of having the proper knowledge about the Forex market is the most effective way to earn profit. Technical and fundamental analysis should apply correctly to minimize losses and to be able not to waste your time in trading.
  Is forex helpful for Students ?  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
It helps in many ways. Using Forex students can earn money which is good. They can spend that money on their education. Other thing is they can get an idea about what is the purpose of make this money making process. What is the meaning of Buying and Selling. Disadvantage is as Students they...
Would you mind to share your best trading experience here? For, i am just 3 months here in the Forex market and I think all I encountered is not the best, though I gain profit but not a huge amount. I am currently trading with a minimal amount.
it possible session channel indicators. http://www.haskayafx.com/multiplilinear.jpg